San Diego Comic Con (SDCC) General Discussion

MaxPhactor23

ChromiumBlue37 said:
I have a feeling that Marion has a little more to her white dress and Toht more than likely also has a trench coat!

I'm hoping so on both accounts. Marion might be the first action figure to have half of a removable dress. Hah! She certainly looks like a much better sculpt of Karen Allen too.

Nurhachi1991

Ummmmmm guys I was actully there so listen to me. There is no LC tank the TOD wave looks great as well as the new 12 inch figures.

I got the idol mighty mugg!

I will post my pics when I get back I was mad that you couldnt buy the LC figures at comic con what a bunch of BS.

bonoferox

Nurhachi1991 said:
I will post my pics when I get back I was mad that you couldnt buy the LC figures at comic con what a bunch of BS.

No dealers have them?

And that sucks about the tank. Any chance you could get me a Lobo? ;)

Last edited:

Terence

this was the leaked list of upcoming hasbros on page 2
Well Of Souls playset (with ark?)

Toht with interchangeable heads-melting and normal
Marion Ravenwood in white dress
German Mechanic
German Indy
Belloq in casual dress
Marcus Brody

im thinking Belloq in casual dress and Marcus Brody are the 2 exclusives,marcus possibly with black board and desk,belloq tent/ table/ bottle?

Nurhachi1991

bonoferox said:
No dealers have them?

And that sucks about the tank. Any chance you could get me a Lobo? ;)

Not one dealer had them. Well one guy said he did but he sold out really fast...... a lobo?

Deckard

Slide68.jpg

bonoferox

Nurhachi1991 said:
Not one dealer had them. Well one guy said he did but he sold out really fast...... a lobo?

There's a DC Universe Mattel exclusive Lobo figure there I'm dying to get my hands on :(

Sorcerer009

ChromiumBlue37 said:
The one thing that is going to hurt this line is the LAG between figure waves!

...but it's the normal lag we've seen so far.
Waves 1 & 2 in May
Wave 3 in July
Wave 4 in Oct.
Wave 5 in January

...so it's only about 2 or 3 months in between, and that's not too bad.

ChromiumBlue37

It's a stretch for me.

Does anyone know if any of the Hasbro reps shed any light on newer action figure confirmations/vehicles/playsets? Hasbro skipped out on the promised Q & A session after the skimpy slideshow yesterday.

deckard24

Deckard said:
What a great looking line of figures, except for Indy!! What is the deal with the crap Indy sculpts??? They get everyone else pretty spot on, but they screw up the most important figures! I'm hoping that head sculpt improves!

Otherwise Wow, I'm impressed with the direction Hasbro is going! The TOD line can't come soon enough!

ChromiumBlue37

Terence said:
THESE ARE 'CONFIRMED' ON SOME OTHER FORUMS
Well Of Souls playset (with ark?)

Toht with interchangeable heads-melting and normal
Marion Ravenwood in white dress
German Mechanic
German Indy
Belloq in casual dress
Marcus Brody

for 2009!?!
hope they push brody forward to 2008

Well of Souls playset, eh? Belloq and Marcus. Didn't make the Con, I guess.

Terence

got the list off another forum before comiccon,they had inside info on the figures perhaps hasbro thought theve got enough out for now,toht could do with a trenchcoat ,its unusual the original kenner figures didnt make a marcus figure either,maybe there holding him back because he will be wanted like the henry figure.

ChromiumBlue37

What other forum? I've checked them all and seen no mentioned confirmation.

My apologies for being bitter and short. The absence of the Hasbro Q & A session is very frustrating. Not to mention the lackluster slideshow.

Last edited: