Hey there

XanaduEli

thanks!(y)

I got the name from a letter from my dad, he called me his little xanadu apparantly its a unicorn, my mother started calling me that, so the name stuck

Stoo

Don't know about a unicorn but Xanadu was a place in China. There's a famous poem by Samuel Taylor Coleridge called, "Kubla Khan".

"In Xanadu, did Kublu Khan a stately pleasure dome decree..."

Maco Polo went there and the band, Rush, wrote a song about it. (Xanadu is also the title of a really, crappy Olivia Newton-John song+movie!:sick:)

Welcome to The Raven.:D

XanaduEli

Hi Meerkat!

i'm also following IndyIrina on twitter now, as well

I finally got an account on here thanks to my Amazing older brother buying me an email address (y)

gosh!, i have made 121 post since the 15th of June, i really spend to much time on the internet when i'm not at school

well, anyway

may i add you to my buddy list?

Last edited:

XanaduEli

well last time i checked i could go on this website with my phone and post, so hopefully i will still be posting (y)

im just annoyed that i wont be able to do movie making and posting to you tube, and some other stuff of course

Attila the Professor

Staff member
XanaduMel said:
well last time i checked i could go on this website with my phone and post, so hopefully i will still be posting (y)

im just annoyed that i wont be able to do movie making and posting to you tube, and some other stuff of course

Yeah...what I really meant was enjoy camping, and don't get so tied to the technology to forget to appreciate the experience. The disconnect that counts, you know?

XanaduEli

thanks,i really cant wait to go, i haven't been camping for four years:D

actually i can live without technology for a quite while, i'll say that i will post, but i'll probably only be using the internet on my phone to keep in contact with my American friends and relatives.:D

Attila the Professor

Staff member
XanaduMel said:
thanks,i really cant wait to go, i haven't been camping for four years:D

actually i can live without technology for a quite while, i'll say that i will post, but i'll probably only be using the internet on my phone to keep in contact with my American friends and relatives.:D

Please do! And enjoy yourself!