Fan Films

I could do some 2nd unit camera work as well as edit for you.... go an Avid edit suite over here.......

Where is everyone located anyway?
I'm over in good ole Chicago, IL

grumpus

im really more of the filming type, like good ol Strider. i prefer to stay behind the camera, my acting ablities aren't quite up to par.

I

Indy's_main_man

I direct and star :). Usually my films are done very cheaply...you'd be surprised how much a forest can look like a jungle during the summer.

The nieghbors sometimes call the police when they see 2 teens chasing eachother with guns.

Strider

grumpus said:
im really more of the filming type, like good ol Strider. i prefer to stay behind the camera, my acting ablities aren't quite up to par.

I really love to do both, but my camera skills are getting very good (as well as my directing skills) so I don't think I'd want much more then a cameo. I can also do really good editing, so you could have me put everything in sequence for you. I guess the real question is: would we have an originial music score behind the classic Indy theme?

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Glurrk said:
Apart from the e-mails listed on this site, is there some other way of contacting the right people about submitting a fan film? I've been trying for almost a month with no success. (I DID receive a reply from gilles@theraider.net stating the original e-mail was never received, but every subsequent e-mail sent has proven fruitless...)
Send a Private Message to Gilles via the Raven's messaging system.

MADMOVIES

I think a fan film with people from the raven would be great! If someone would right a script with simple camera shots and locations (wooded, along river...) we could do shots from all over the world and I would be willing to edit them together. We don?t actually have to be right together to make a fun film. Everyone could even play Indy and we could just switch between different people playing the role. I think it is an intriguing concept that could prove to be quite fun. We could be the first to do something like this. All that would need to take place is emailing AVI or some type of digital video file to me or mailing tapes to my PO Box. Over at theforce.net the Star Wars fans work on each others films all the time doing visual effects. I don?t know of anyone ever shooting dialogue and things all over world and putting it together tough. Of course the quality would be all over the place but it would all be for fun.
What do you all think?

Jim

MADMovies