"Fedora Man" - Indiana Jones Music Video Parody

HamillianActor

Greetings all.

It has recently come to my attention that theraider.net has picked up and is linking to our Indiana Jones music video parody of Billy Joel's "Piano Man." Anybody that hasn't yet seen it, I encourage you to check it out and give us your comments here. Theraider.net links back to our Theater page, , with the movie, the animatic, and the song itself. We ask that if after watching the movie you would like to download the high quality version of the song, please right click and save as, since it is a relatively large file.

Also, you may be interested to know that our current project is a crossover between Indiana Jones and Batman, entitled "Indiana Jones and the Relic of Gotham." Its trailer can be viewed here here.

Both films are made and presented by Riddle Players Productions, based in Daytona Beach, Florida. Other completed films and works in progress can also be viewed at our website.

Lukmas

The movie was great, great fight moves, great music and cool minimalistic set. Every time i hear 'The Piano Man' on the radio i can only think of the 'Fedora Man' Lyrics!

GREAT WORK!

Regards
Luke