Fan Poster

Inbanana

While waiting for Indy 4 news, I decided to dust off photoshop and take a crack at doing some fan artwork... I'm definitely no Drew Struzan, but heres my attempt at an Indiana Jones poster:
inbanana_a800.jpg

Niteshade007

That picture of Karen Allen reminds me of the picture of Kate Capshaw used in the Temple of Doom Poster.

Great poster though.

Inbanana

Don't mean to bump the thread, but this is just an small update... it should pretty much be final:
inbanana_cog800.jpg

Well, thats about as much as I'm capable of doing for now. If theres one thing that I would change it would be the texture I used to create the border with (which I shamelessly "borrowed" from the Indy-Experience website). Its a great texture, but if I could find some decent photos of South American hieroglyphics or stonework, I might try to re-do it.

Inbanana

Ah, I just notice that they updated the fan art section. A lot of good stuff in there... I really need to start working on my photoshop "skillz"...

Inbanana

Well, I guess we all gonna have to update our titles now... although 'Kingdom of the Crystal Skull' ain't exactly the easiest to work with, I managed to get it to fit...
inbanana_kotcs800.jpg

Major West

Not bad, although Indy is a little bit blurred. Could do with being a bit sharper and some stronger contrast. Otherwise not bad.

Inbanana

Thanks. Indy does look pretty blurry... I tried to use a bunch of filters to get more of a painted looking effect... but I think all it ended up doing was make it look even more blurry. I have better cast and pyramid photos now, so I've been thinking about just re-doing the whole thing...

Inbanana

Thanks guys... thats probably my favorite shot in the trailer, it kinda looks like the KotCS teaser (and ToD) poster... so I thought I'd try to make one out of it also...