Yo Momma! Indy Jokes

IJ_KELLER

indythecat said:
Cheap Shot:

Irina Spalko is so psychic she's the Soviet Union's foremost expert on ESP.

Your momma's so fat she's the foremost expert on E.L.Fudge.

NICE ONE!!! LOL

It wasn't the bad dates that killed the monkey, it was yo mamma's stank!!!

DiscoLad

Moedred said:
Did this game come from a Star Wars bulletin board?
(Inspired by the start of Episode III)
http://www.adultswim.com/shows/robotchicken/stuff/rcsw/ivcp/index.html

...so fat, she survived in the desert one thousand years without grail water.
...so fat, she already had seagulls circling her on the beach.
...so ugly, the chilled monkey brain registered one final thought: "Damn, she ugly."
(And so forth.)

Nah, I just thought of it...never even been to a Star Wars fan site...

DiscoLad

Yo momma so fat she cushioned the germans fall after Indy pushed her outta the blimp...After they mistook HER for the blimp...

(Sorry, I'm desperate for jokes..)

indythecat

Not my best but here goes anyway...

Toht: Hand scarred by the headpiece of Ra.

Your momma: Hand scarred daily by a microwave hot pocket. Let them cool off first, greedy momma!

DiscoLad

indythecat said:
Not my best but here goes anyway...

Toht: Hand scarred by the headpiece of Ra.

Your momma: Hand scarred daily by a microwave hot pocket. Let them cool off first, greedy momma!

Lol, good one!

here I go again...

Yo momma so Fat AND Stupid, Indy caught her trying to eat his whip cause she thought it was licorice...
(Sorry...)

IJ_KELLER

OK here comes the gross one! My apologies!

Yo mamma is so loose, Indy said it was like throwing a hot dog down the Canyon of the Cresent Moon!

The Man

Mola Ram sent your momma down to the village to steal the stone, but - damn it - eating the crops, the livestock and several children was not part of the plan!

DiscoLad

The Man said:
Mola Ram sent your momma down to the village to steal the stone, but - damn it - eating the crops, the livestock and several children was not part of the plan!

HAhaha
Check it out...

Yo Momma so Dumb, When Indy fell into the snake pit, He saw you Momma tryin' ta eat the snakes yellin',"My Twislers!"

indythecat

The following were recovered from Henry Sr.'s grail diary:

-Only the penitent man can pass the Breath of God. Only the noseless man can pass the Breath of Yo Momma.

-"Imbecillus"...In Latin, Yo Momma also starts with an "I".

-The Leap of Faith: What yo momma takes when she steps out of bed each morning. She's so fat she hasn't actually seen a floor in years.

UKIndyFan

Yo Momma so fat, the Area 51 warehouse is a storage facility for all the fat sucked outta her during liposuction

Yo Momma so fat, that was no rocket sled; Yo Momma just leaned against the thing

Yo Momma so fat and stupid she thought the Sankara Stones were Easter Eggs

Yo Momma so fat it took the killer ants a whole year to eat her

lame jokes, sorry

bonoferox

Yo mamma's so stupid she got lost twice in her own museum.

Yo mamma's so fat that the last time she talked with her father alone she had 12 milkshakes.....and the buffet

Sorry...i'll come up with better ones later.

DiscoLad

You Momma so and Fat that the QuickSand that Indy fell in turned out to be yo momma's belly button...

(Ouch)...

Yo momma so fat, mola ram used her, to crush rocks, um at the end of a conveyor belt, uh...

You momma so fat her red belt looks like Indy's flight path

Yo momma so fat she thought forrestal was good pickins

Yo momma so fat and stupid she got stuck in the fireplace, and stayed there cause she could smell gravy boilin

Yo momma so ugly she changed the expression on the golden idol

Yo momma so fat and loose she slept with two ships that pass in the night

Yo momma so stupid fat and rank she ate the bomb cause she thought it was the biggest mike and IKE ever and leveled doom town when she ripped one

:dead:

The Drifter

Yo momma so ugly, she tried using the fertility idol. It just looked at her and said: "Lady, get real!"

Yo momma so ugly, when the ghosts came out of the Ark. They took one look at her and went back in.

Yo momma so fat, she got stuck at the enterance to the Well of the Souls.

Yo momma so fat, Jock's plane could'nt get liftoff.

Yo momma so dumb, she thought Indy said, "Cakes. Why did it have to be cakes?" And, was the first one in.

Yo momma so ugly, the Australian Climber turned her down.

Yo momma so fat, the gong in Club Obi Wan failed to shield her.

Yo momma so dumb, she thought the village shaman was Phil Spector.

Yo momma so fat, the elephant rode <b>her</b>.

Yo momma so ugly, the Thuggee mistook her for Kali.

Yo momma so skinny, she fell through the cracks of the rope bridge.

Yo momma so short, she did not pass the height requirment for the minecarts chase.

Yo momma so fat, she thought Shorty's name was Fudge Round, and tried to eat him.

Yo momma so ugly, she was in the freaks car on the circus train.

You momma so dumb, she lit a torch in the crypt full of petrol (Wait, Indy was also!)

Yo momma so ugly, Hilter signed her grail dairy, <i>"Get a facelift, love Hitler."</i>