Yo Momma! Indy Jokes

Henry W Jones

Yo momma's so fat they used one of her farts to blow up Doom Town. Yo momma's so ugly they had to tie pieces of Thuggie around her neck to get alligators to eat her. Yo momma's so fat she hopped on a elephant to go to Pankot Palace and broke its back. Yo momma was gonna be Willie in TOD but she was so fat and ugly the director wouldn't sleep with her. Yo momma's so ugly she walked through the tomb in the Wells of Souls and the mummies got scared. Belloq shows Indy a picture of yo momma and says "Look at this, worthless, ten dollars from a vendor in the street."
Brought yo momma to Sallah's place and wife kept asking,"What is this? Where did this animal come from?" First time Indy met yo momma he said,"I said NO CAMELS!!!!!" Yo momma's so old she dated the Grail Knight in High School. Yo momma's so ugly Marion knocked her out with a frying pan (you always thought that was a guy, didn't know that's yo momma) ;)

Henry W Jones

Yo Momma's so ugly she placed 3rd in a beauty contest against Forrestal and the Chalice of Kali.

a>

:gun:

Yo Momma's so fat the planet the Crystal Skull aliens are from orbits her.

They named Mutt after guess who? That's right, Yo Momma!!!

Last edited:

Henry W Jones

Sharkey said:
Henry Jones sucks as a comedian. Don't quit your job if you have one.

Ah, that's sweet of you to say. Hey Sharkey, Yo Momma's so fat she scares your cousins so bad when they see her coming they yell, "Big damn Aunts! Go!"

Disco Lad is SOOO Stupid he thinks this is a forum for the NBA hoopsters from Indiana:the Jones "brothers"...

Dahntey and Solomon.

Check out the AMC Theaters Pacer Drive-In Thread.

Have you even typed the words "Indiana Jones" at the Raven?

DiscoLad

*Cough*

RocketSurgeon is SOOO desperate to get my attention that he starts flaming out of nowhere!!!

Rocket Surgeon said:
Have you even typed the words "Indiana Jones" at the Raven?

... Why, you got an award for that too, Rockyboy?
I think twice... back in 08.
Why don't you go dig up a dead, ancient thread (You seem to be good at that) and find out.

Finn

Staff member
This thread is stooping so low into stupidness that even your momma has no trouble comprehending it.

Finn

Staff member
Thank you, thank you.

I'm here almost every night, on a contract that is longer than your momma's flapping [insert suitable part of human anatomy here] and try to implement some new material in all the time.
Feel free to keep that feedback coming, folks.