Happy 4th of July

Tennessee R

Happy Fourth of July, Americans (Like me), and I hope everyone has many more Indypendance days of adventure.

roundshort

What do you mean a couple of years old?? We celebrate te birhtday every year. As I was standing on the side of the Napa river watching a very nice firework show, it is nice to know that we are in America, even with its problems Happy 229 America, lets do 229 more!

Ray Delark

The 4th of July

God Bless
Indy4.jpg

San Holo

Happy 4th everybody! I love this day- BBQ, watermelon, and the best part is that I have over a hundred bucks worth of fireworks waiting for nightfall(y)

Gear

Happy independence day!
Today hasn't gone as planed but I've got some nice fire works and the neibor has a mail box.

indifan101

The 4th of July

In the United States, Independence Day, commonly known as the Fourth of July, is a federal holiday commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain. Congress approved the wording of the Declaration on July 4 and then sent it to the printer. Whether John Hancock, as the elected President of the Second Continental Congress, or anyone else signed the document that day is unknown, because that document has been lost — presumably destroyed in the printing process. Hancock's name and that of a witness do appear on the typeset broadside that was published within a few days. On August 2 in the following month, an engrossed document in script form was signed by Hancock and other delegates.

This is why we celebrate the 4th because of the heroic actions taken by the American people and patriots such as Thomas Jefferson George Washington and Patrick Henry to seek independence from the control of Great Britain.

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY TO ALL! GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Fourth_of_July_fireworks_behind_the_Washington_Monument%2C_1986.jpg

Michael24

Cool picture.

Hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th of July. We're going to buy our fireworks this evening.
On Friday we'll be having a barbecue and making homemade ice cream. Mmmmmmmm.....
Then, after we set off our fireworks, my brother and I plan to end the holiday by watching
Live Free or Die Hard in glorious widescreen and Surround Sound. :D :whip:

PloKoon

Usually on 4th of July we light our own fireworks, but this time we're going to the park with the rest of our family and watching the big fireworks show, can't wait :D

:whip:

HovitosKing

Happy 4th to my fellow Americans. Anyone in or near the Norfolk, VA area feel free to drop by BlackFinn Restaurant & Saloon on Waterside Drive for a 4th of July VIP Party tomorrow night 8-11pm. PM me for info if you're able to make it.

Gear

Everyone, have a great 4th.

Hovitos King, I wish I could go but being on the opposite side of the continent I cannot, however I do have a close friend who lives in Warrenton Virginia. I brought that up because being a Virginian you probably know him, right?

Happy ID4