Indy on the cover: Cinemania, Maverick

Sakis said:
From the upcoming cover of Empire magazine
cover.jpg

:cool:

Why have they put George Bush on the cover?

Dr.Sartorius

Ray Winstone: "Mac met Indy during World War II. Mac was probably Special Forces for the British and Indy was with the CIA. They had been working with the Russians during WWII, but during the Cold War it all went pear-shaped. The Russians weren't their friends anymore. But they had (can't read word) so its a double-edged sword with Mac. You don't know where's at."

The Man

Dr.Sartorius said:
Ray Winstone: "Mac met Indy during World War II. Mac was probably Special Forces for the British and Indy was with the CIA. They had been working with the Russians during WWII, but during the Cold War it all went pear-shaped. The Russians weren't their friends anymore. But they had (can't read word) so its a double-edged sword with Mac. You don't know where's at."

Yeah, I've tried reading it too, such is the desperation.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
My God, that issue of Empire better make it's way to Australia, or I'll be mega pissed.

Ska

Cool pics throughout this thread...thanks for all the heads-ups!

...that last pic is especially great. Indy and Mac look just a little outnumbered...

sarah navarro

Well everyone knows what happens here.Indy escapes and Russians chase after him throughout the warehouse and he whips from the ceiling of the where house and land in one of the Russian trucks(y) "Damn,I thought that was closer."

torao

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator's note!

Before people start posting their opinions twice in two separate threads... let's settle at one (at least in this section. Otherwise there's that one thread dedicated to this issue over there... :) ) to actually discuss this picture. I think the "new picture" thread has been chosen by the majority.

Last edited:

Indy_Chic

Violet_Indy said:
My God, that issue of Empire better make it's way to Australia, or I'll be mega pissed.

Yeah, so will I! I hope its released around here real soon. *fingers crossed*

Last edited:

Stoo

Sakis said:
Things to come:cool:
The "Premiere" issue has been available here (Switzerland) for the past 2 weeks
but there's not much Indy 4 content.:(

Thanks, for all the updates, Sakis. I'm still looking for the "Empire" issue!