Harrison, Shia, & Jack Black?

sarah navarro

Avilos said:
Its not mock-surprise. He's acting like Harrison's name is the one that is hard to pronounce! Its basic comedy, setting up the expected joke and doing the opposite.
yah its just a bunch of little kids anyway theyll think its funny:p
Well if they know who Harrison is.

Finn

Staff member
sarah navarro said:
Well if they know who Harrison is.
Nahh... they've just been told by the director that:

"Listen carefully my little friends, now everyone who's going to climb on this stage is a very big celebrity and even if you DON'T recognize them, I want you to go all giddy over them! Got that?"

*screams*

"Very good, guys, very good! That's excellent for practice!"

*more screams*

"Okay, you can stop now..."

*screaming keeps on going*

"Hold on, this is still a rehearsal, so you don't have to scream now! At least not to the guy mopping the stage, he's just a janitor!"

Insomniac

Shia and Harrison were going to present the candidates, but they didn't have the notecard there was the card was inside the Orb atop the pedestal Harrison had the Nickelodeon award in his hand he switched it with the orb (Raiders Idol scene) slime came down and Shia gave him his hat and harrison licked the slime off his hair and Shia handed his indy's hat to him. I was geeking out about like a good fan boy!!!:) I taped it might be on You Tube someday.(y) (y) (y)

Michael24

loganbush said:
It was sad for me because no one knew who he was, but it was still pretty cool to watch.

I didn't get the impression the kids didn't recognize him. Heck, he went right up to the edge and was grabbing all their hands, and they seemed excited about it.

Lots of kids know the Indiana Jones movies, so I'm pretty sure they all knew who he was. A friend of our's has a daughter who's only 8, obviously born well after the original Indy craze, but she knows the movies and is crazy about them and knows Harrison by name. :)

Michael24

Sorry about that. Didn't think it would disappear. Companies really overreact to these type of things. Like it was doing any harm.

IndySeven

It was so funny when Harrison Ford got slimed! I watched the Kids Choice Awards on Saturday night and laughed like crazy when he got slimed! It was so funny! It was also cool when he put his fedora on; everyone in the crowd was cheering!(y)

Rayder

I caught it three times on tv, I've got satilite so I was able to view both showings, but it was also on sunday. The kids seemed like a tough crowd, they did like Shia though, which will be good for getting the younger generation of Kids out to see the movie. They did cheer when Harrison put on the fedora and so was I. It was neat to see Harrison get slimed, I liked the face he made when he tasted it, that made me laugh.