TheRaider.net

Go Back   The Raven > Beyond the Films > Indy Fanwork and Activities
User Name
Password

Old 06-16-2004, 08:55 AM   #26
IndyFan

I could do some 2nd unit camera work as well as edit for you.... go an Avid edit suite over here.......

Where is everyone located anyway?
I'm over in good ole Chicago, IL
007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 09:01 AM   #27
Webley
IndyFan

Hovitos Warrior

Id make a beter side kick.

Last edited by Webley : 07-01-2004 at 05:09 PM.
Webley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 09:09 AM   #28
grumpus
IndyFan

im really more of the filming type, like good ol Strider. i prefer to stay behind the camera, my acting ablities aren't quite up to par.
grumpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 09:51 AM   #29
Indy's_main_man

I direct and star . Usually my films are done very cheaply...you'd be surprised how much a forest can look like a jungle during the summer.

The nieghbors sometimes call the police when they see 2 teens chasing eachother with guns.
Old 06-16-2004, 11:45 AM   #30
Strider
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally posted by grumpus
im really more of the filming type, like good ol Strider. i prefer to stay behind the camera, my acting ablities aren't quite up to par.

I really love to do both, but my camera skills are getting very good (as well as my directing skills) so I don't think I'd want much more then a cameo. I can also do really good editing, so you could have me put everything in sequence for you. I guess the real question is: would we have an originial music score behind the classic Indy theme?
Strider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 03:16 PM   #31
Shaft
IndyFan

I Just finished my indy film...

Last edited by Shaft : 09-05-2004 at 11:14 PM.
Shaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 05:53 PM   #32
Aaron H
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally posted by Glurrk
Apart from the e-mails listed on this site, is there some other way of contacting the right people about submitting a fan film? I've been trying for almost a month with no success. (I DID receive a reply from gilles@theraider.net stating the original e-mail was never received, but every subsequent e-mail sent has proven fruitless...)

Send a Private Message to Gilles via the Raven's messaging system.
Aaron H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 11:23 PM   #33
MADMOVIES
IndyFan

I think a fan film with people from the raven would be great! If someone would right a script with simple camera shots and locations (wooded, along river...) we could do shots from all over the world and I would be willing to edit them together. We donít actually have to be right together to make a fun film. Everyone could even play Indy and we could just switch between different people playing the role. I think it is an intriguing concept that could prove to be quite fun. We could be the first to do something like this. All that would need to take place is emailing AVI or some type of digital video file to me or mailing tapes to my PO Box. Over at theforce.net the Star Wars fans work on each others films all the time doing visual effects. I donít know of anyone ever shooting dialogue and things all over world and putting it together tough. Of course the quality would be all over the place but it would all be for fun.
What do you all think?

Jim

MADMovies
MADMOVIES is offline   Reply With Quote