what r u eating

The Drifter

That looks delicious! Thanks for sharing that, Atilla.
I will make that after I go to the super market again. I love heavy breakfast foods like this.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Lonsome_Drifter said:
That looks delicious! Thanks for sharing that, Atilla.
I will make that after I go to the super market again. I love heavy breakfast foods like this.

:hat: Of course. (And on second recollection, I also mapled up my barbecue sauce for this - but that's maybe more important when doing it with pancakes.)

The other leftover breakfast routine that I've done a few times, with inspiration from Esquire, is this one: but all it really takes is heating up some leftover pasta sauce, cracking a couple eggs into it, and then either sticking it in the oven or letting it go on the stovetop for awhile. (And it's a bit more fun when it's leftover meat sauce - but that's not essential.)

There's so much bias out there about what constitutes a breakfast food, but I'm perfectly happy to eat breakfast foods for dinner or, more interestingly and importantly, to import whatever foods into a meal with eggs or breakfast meats or waffles or whatever and call it breakfast. (And that's even leaving aside things like leftover pizza, etc.)

The_Raiders

I'm getting an early start with the Halloween candy. And yet again, I'm still surprised to see this thread still alive.

The Drifter

Attila the Professor said:
There's so much bias out there about what constitutes a breakfast food, but I'm perfectly happy to eat breakfast foods for dinner or, more interestingly and importantly, to import whatever foods into a meal with eggs or breakfast meats or waffles or whatever and call it breakfast. (And that's even leaving aside things like leftover pizza, etc.)

You're not alone.
I experiment with breakfast foods all the time. I also have found Ranch dressing to be a favorite condiment for such a dish.
And, we eat breakfast for supper here all the time.

The_Raiders

I've never cared much for breakfast foods. I usually don't eat breakfast unless it's like a piece of pizza or some candy or something. Oooh now biscuits and gravy is some amazing breakfast food, my favorite by far!

The Drifter

Ate a foot long sub that I got from Subway earlier today.

Italian herb and cheese-style bread.Toasted of course.
Shredded steak.
Shredded mozzarella and whole provolone cheese.
Banana peppers, bell peppers, onion and jalapeno.
Red wine vinegar, sweet onion sauce and honey mustard.

Damn good sammich!

Nurhachi1991

Lonsome_Drifter said:
Ate a foot long sub that I got from Subway earlier today.

Italian herb and cheese-style bread.Toasted of course.
Shredded steak.
Shredded mozzarella and whole provolone cheese.
Banana peppers, bell peppers, onion and jalapeno.
Red wine vinegar, sweet onion sauce and honey mustard.

Damn good sammich!

within 10 mins of reading this post I ran my ass over to subway and got the same thing....

DAMN good sandwhich(y)

The Drifter

Nurhachi1991 said:
within 10 mins of reading this post I ran my ass over to subway and got the same thing....

DAMN good sandwhich(y)

It's an old favorite. Glad to see you enjoyed it too.
But, I forgot to type something else I had on it, and that would be...

BACON!

Mickiana

I just had a steak with two eggs and an avocado. I'm back on a blood sugar control diet after a test showed my blood sugar levels are too high. So, it's no sugars, no dairy, no starches, no grains, no coffee or tea, no alcohol, no processed foods of any kind - basically a very low GI diet. Plenty of protein of any type, green veges, nuts, herbs and water. And no reading about the yummo things you guys are writing about. It's dietary monasticism for me for at least three months.

adventure_al

Just in from work and been making tattie and leek soup for my lunch for the rest of the week. (the weather is freezing here already!)

What I'm eating now though is chicken tikka masala with chips.

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
Micheal Vic is on the Raven! Funny, I just walked by a BBQ pit with a dog on a spit.

We named the dog: good in a pinch.

I got the bread.

The dog got these:

scoobysnacks.jpg

He can be very determined when it comes to the subject of food.