Some short indiana jones actor i've met.

robert knippels

hello I am Robert knippels from Holland. The last months I had the pleasure to meet some indiana jones actors in Holland. I thought it would be nice to share some pictures.

DSCF6517.jpg

165_6510.jpg

RobertK.jpg

Hope you all like it. I am the one that is dressed up like Indiana Jones and the Ghostbuster.

Best regards,

Robert

Dr.Sartorius

Nice pictures. That's a great pic of you and John Rhys Davies! Which Indy movie was the guy in the first photo in? And what role did he play?

Baron Brunwald

Dr.Sartorius said:
Nice pictures. That's a great pic of you and John Rhys Davies! Which Indy movie was the guy in the first photo in? And what role did he play?

I'm about 90% sure it was ToD, but I can't place the role. It might've been Raider's though, so don't quote me.

Baron Brunwald

Ohhh, I recognize him from the FOTR stunts. I've watched all the documentaries on the extended edition, and it shows him a few times in the FOTR ones.

the hammer42

Hey hey hey Robert knippels.
Nice picturesman.

I remember you.
My wife and I were standing infront of you in the line to meet John Rhys-Davies.
I remember the ghostbuster costume verry clearly. Lots of detail.

I will see you on the next Star-Con.

robert knippels

Hello Hammer,:)

Great. I also do remember you. One of the biggest indiana Jones fans. Great that you also will go to the next convention. 10 march in Rijswijk. I've heard that Ernie Hudson will be there. Hope to see you there. Oh before I forget I have a funny little movie on my site where I am fooling around with the bullwhip. Hope you all like it. :whip:

http://robert-knippels.magix.net/

Best regards,

Robert

See ya on the convention Hammer:)

Last edited:

robert knippels

hello Hammer,:)

Great because it isn't that easy. I can snap it sometimes but I need to practice a lot.

Great that you can help me with it.:whip:

And of course it is always nice to talk with you about our favourite hero indiana jones:)

Best regards,

Robert;)