New Acquisitions!!

indyclone25

HellofaSandwich said:
raidersaudioxi2.jpg

(y)
nice find ---

indyclone25

glad to hear that --- how was the paint schemes ? i heard from some people when they get the order from online they sometimes don't look so good?

Spalkomania

Henry is very good. The paint on his bow tie has bled slighly but otherwise is great.

Elsa has a funny right eye, it almost looks like the white part hasn't been applied. I will try to fix it over the weekend.

indyclone25

Spalkomania said:
Henry is very good. The paint on his bow tie has bled slighly but otherwise is great.

Elsa has a funny right eye, it almost looks like the white part hasn't been applied. I will try to fix it over the weekend.
well maybe Elsa hurt her eye when she fell down that shaft---lol

Errex

Amongst other things, I found the Marion Ravenwood/Cairo Thug set on clearance at WalMart.
Marion001.jpg

For the equivalent of USD $4.40, I think it was a good deal. Marion herself is nice (reminds me somewhat of Carolyn Jones, the original Morticia Addams), , and the contraposto sculpt works well with her; although the pre-posed nature of the design would have had me foaming at the mouth if I had paid full price for her.

What I hadn't really paid much attention to, was that the Cairo Thug is basically a recolor of the Cairo Swordsman, with a new head. It is a perfectly good variant and I'm more than happy to have him.
Marion003.jpg

Both of the figures had good paintjobs, with the complex design on Marion's blouse and clean eye paint apps. Something that doesn't come off in pictures very well is that the Cairo Thug has sandy gold stripes decorating his tunic, giving him a richer look.

These figures came with two different scimitars, a frying pan and a monkey spy. Decent, stuff, although I think some of these would be better put to use on other figures.

Oh, almost forgot. I also got an Adventure Heroes pack.
Marion009.jpg

This is the more iconic Indy design and both guys are a riot. Indy has movable shoulders, wrists and head, while the Tribal Warrior has articulated shoulders, waist and the left wrist.

indyclone25

bonoferox said:
Nice! What store did you find Mutt at?
i found him at a target in tinley park illinois --- they are still pretty bare in the action figure dept --- so i'm hoping this weekend they will get in the last crusade figures ( fingers crossed) but they only had one mutt and one cairo henchman two pack on the pegs

iLUVINDY

indyclone25 said:
i found him at a target in tinley park illinois --- they are still pretty bare in the action figure dept --- so i'm hoping this weekend they will get in the last crusade figures ( fingers crossed) but they only had one mutt and one cairo henchman two pack on the pegs

i want that Mutt so bad, have to start looking again (y)

indyclone25

DocWhiskey said:
Geez, you guys are finding all this good stuff and I STILL haven't seen a single LC figure.

like i said i'm hoping that the target i got mutt, will get the last crusade figures tomorrow or sunday.

indyclone25

iLUVINDY said:
i got my Henry , Elsa and Vogel Figs in mail today!!!!! (y) (y) (y)

awesome --- i',m keeping my fingers crossed and getting to taget before theybopen tomorrow so i can be first tomthe toy aisle , and probably be disappointed (n)

UIMJ

indyclone25 said:
awesome --- i',m keeping my fingers crossed and getting to taget before theybopen tomorrow so i can be first tomthe toy aisle , and probably be disappointed (n)

Can't you call them and ask them to pull one off the shelves and hold it? Do stores still do that?

Nurhachi1991

No new Indy stuff today................ but here is a new Accuistition my Drivers License!!!!!!! I got it today my first time (y) (y) (y)