how old are most of you guys?

IndyFalco

Finn said:
A set of jolly feelings in your daddy's groin?

What I mean to say is... there's still nothing official about Indy having a son or not.

Fine..., Correction, If it were 1957, I'd be old enough to be Indy's illegitimate son...

Canyon

Echo22 said:
Wow. You're 34? That is old.

Excuse me! :eek: I am 34 (I turn 35 in 3 days) and I can assure you, 34 is not old. :mad:

Besides, haven't you heard. 60 is the new 40 so Harrison Ford is still young! :p

Canyon said:
Excuse me! :eek: I am 34 (I turn 35 in 3 days) and I can assure you, 34 is not old. :mad:

Besides, haven't you heard. 60 is the new 40 so Harrison Ford is still young! :p

Which in turn makes us 14. Hooray!

No Ticket

Well, since the last time I posted in here, I got older. I am now 23 years old.

... gah, 23. All my friends are married and having kids and I still live my life like I'm 19 years old. lol.

But anyway. I don't consider 30 old at all really though. I look at Ford as Indy in TOD, in his 40s... and I mean, he looks pretty good. Just look around. I think your early thirties are probably one of the best times of your life. It is, likely, when your career really starts taking off... and if you work out, you can be in great shape.

I don't know. I'm trying to stay positive about it. Because I know I'll be there before I know it.

... I think you can consider yourself old, when you reach the age that you can remember your parents being pretty well. Which I guess, for me, would be.

Oh crap.

Kingsley

No Ticket said:
I think your early thirties are probably one of the best times of your life.
You're right there.
About oldness... when I was a kid, a 16 years teenager was almost old for me.

And why are your friends so hurried?

deckard24

Kingsley said:
A Bad Thing.
Still far away from my 31 golden years ;)
31 isn't old at all Kingsley!

I just turned 29 a few months ago, so you're not alone man! Not everyone here is under 20, I bet a good deal are in their 20's and 30's. Just look at it this way, at 31 you were 4 when ROTLA came out, 8 for TOD, and 13 for LC. You got to grow up with the original films in their heydyay, something that can't be said if you were born in 1989 and on.

No Ticket, great points! Your 30's are supposed to be some of your best years, followed closely by your 40's!(y)