disc two
1.stealing the stones
2. blood of kali
3.short rounds escape
4.underground chaos
5.the bridge finale and end credits
6.mine car chase
7.parade of the slave children
8.finale and end credits (album version)
Thank you so much!

Lon

indyclone25 said:
i have to lay them out right now i have them on two little shelves in my star wars collection that takes up my entire garage -- yes i said it my star wars collection is in my entire garage -- i need to re organize it too bring in more shelves and peg board to put up my action figures alot of work ahead--- im trying to talk the wife into letting me have my indy collection go into the den where my posters are at

go here to see my star wars collection as it looked a few years ago http://www.rebelscum.com/c-martino.asp

Whoa! That is a very impressive Star Wars collection. How long have you been collecting that? Since 1977?

indyclone25

yeah its been along time 30years worth of stuff -- and now they have more stuff coming out on friday --- midnight openings at toys r us -- for the clone wars movie

Lon

indyclone25 said:
yeah its been along time 30years worth of stuff -- and now they have more stuff coming out on friday --- midnight openings at toys r us -- for the clone wars movie

Yeah I heard about the midnight madness. I went to Target this morning to check on Indy stuff and saw many pegs cleaned out with a Star Wars sign that says "Coming July 26."

Are you hitting a TRU at midnight?

indyclone25

Lon said:
Yeah I heard about the midnight madness. I went to Target this morning to check on Indy stuff and saw many pegs cleaned out with a Star Wars sign that says "Coming July 26."

Are you hitting a TRU at midnight?[/QUOTEstill up in the air for that --i was at a walmart store on saturday and they had the star wars clone wars action figures and they wouldnt scan at the register and they wouldnt sell them --i was pissed -- i told them if they don't want my money i'll go somewhere else that does and walked out --- so now i have to wait til friday at toys r us or target

indyclone25

my indy collector plates and my browns chicken indy glasses (browns chicken is a chain in chicago)
indyplates001.jpg

indyplates003.jpg

indyplates002.jpg

indyplates004.jpg

indyplates006.jpg

indyclone25

thanks it's taken me along time for that -- i need to take pictures of it for insurance purposes i think--lol --- and it takes a long time to dust -- i don't mean to be picky but my handle is" indy- clone " --- i know it does look like cyclone --but i just wanted to let you know - well i hope you are having a good week ,

bonoferox

indyclone25 said:
thanks it's taken me along time for that -- i need to take pictures of it for insurance purposes i think--lol --- and it takes a long time to dust -- i don't mean to be picky but my handle is" indy- clone " --- i know it does look like cyclone --but i just wanted to let you know - well i hope you are having a good week ,

My mistake. Cant' believe I kept missing that.

indyclone25

no problem --- gonna continue my quest this morning and go and check some of the stores for last crusade toys

indyclone25

no i went to michigan city in indiana today and i bought ten dollars worth of the indiana jones scratch off lottery tickets ---only won two dollars --- but now i have four cards as collectibles

Lon

indyclone25 said:
no i went to michigan city in indiana today and i bought ten dollars worth of the indiana jones scratch off lottery tickets ---only won two dollars --- but now i have four cards as collectibles

That's cool. It sucks when you win because then you have to keep buying cards until you can keep it. :p

indyclone25

mom lives in texas and bought me two of the five dollar tickets and i won twenty bucks --- so i had to send them back to her to get four more --i hope i lose so i can send two back for the second chance drawing and win a leather jacket !!!

indyclone25

my indiana jones t shirts---
this is the young indiana jones shirt i bought when i worked at suncoast in the 90's
indyshirts002.jpg

shirts i have gotten from disneyworld
indyshirts005.jpg

indyshirts007.jpg

indyshirts008.jpg

indyshirts011.jpg

shirts bought from stores
indyshirts013.jpg

indyshirts006.jpg

shirts given to me from afriend who did something for lucas film back in 89 front and back
indyshirts009.jpg

indyshirts010.jpg

shirts i have made myself
indyshirts003.jpg

indyshirts004.jpg

indyshirts012.jpg

indyshirts014.jpg

i think thats all unless i have some in the wash --but i think thats it

indyclone25

my indiana jones last crusade bottle sipper it aslo has info on a contest whenever you bought refills --- guess what i didn't win back then either!!

indyshirts001.jpg

indyclone25

i was gonna take pics of my original indy figures , but my son played with them and lost the marion figure so i have to look for that now in his room --- do you know how hard it it is to look for something in a twelve years old room?

bonoferox

You let your son play with a vintage Marion Ravenwood? That's pretty trustworthy :) (not saying your kid is bad or anything, dont get me wrong)

I don't think I would ever be that lenient on it.