Dovchenko?

The_Raiders

tnswman said:
These figures are from my personal collection.

Wait, hold up. You mean habros new ones, not there adventure heros, but there 3 3/4 figs?

HOW'D YOU GET'EM???!!!!! TELL ME TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Texas

So has it been officially confirmed that Igor Jijikine is indeed playing Colonel Dovchenko? I've heard other rumors elsewhere that Alan Dale would be playing Colonel Dovchenko.

Insomniac

indianajones006.jpg
I am a late bloomer so correct me if I'm wrong. Is the desserts of Nevada where the government warehouse and also where indy is surrounded by soviet union soldiers was?

xVendetta17x

Insomniac said:
indianajones006.jpg
I am a late bloomer so correct me if I'm wrong. Is the desserts of Nevada where the government warehouse and also where indy is surrounded by soviet union soldiers was?

That's the general consensus

Shemp

So is that Dovchenko on the cardback, in front of the Russian soldier, or are they both Russian soldiers?

Insomniac

xVendetta17x said:
Roswell is the site in New Mexico were a supposed U.F.O crashed
The specualted Area 51 is in the Nevada Desert
Did they ever do an x files on that.... For more information on Roswell, NM go to Wikipedia and type in Roswell,NM.

xVendetta17x

Insomniac said:
Did they ever do an x files on that.... For more information on Roswell, NM go to Wikipedia and type in Roswell,NM.

Maybe it is X-Files
But I was to young to watch it when it was big

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Insomniac said:
Did they ever do an x files on that
Dreamland, hilarious 2-parter. Mulder switches bodies with man in black Michael McKean.

The air base scenes were shot in New Mexico, but set in Nevada. The set featured the same phrase found at Nellis AFB just northeast of Vegas. I don't know why Dovchenko's toy figures are both U.S. and Soviet. I wonder, did the KGB sew their U.S. uniforms, picking American names like Washington and Roosevelt? That's funny. Very 'Point Break.'

Spriggan Jones

New picture of Colonel Dovchenko. Thanks to Dr.Sartorius for first posting it in the new pictures thread! This confirms that Dovchenko is in the Nevada sequence.

Indy2-1.jpg

Ska

Just curious, but how do we know that pic is Dovchenko?

Couldn't he just be some Russian goon?