Possible lines from other movies that Indy could use

DaFedora

Has anyone ever noticed Harisson Ford repeatedly uses the same line in BOTH the Indiana Jones and Star Wars films:
"I've got a bad feeling about this"... really love that line... :whip:

It would've been great in Last Crusade where he would return with his dad's Grail diary, giving it back to his 'old man'. Then, Henry Sr. giving him a troubled look as Indy looks kinda sheepish, then Henry Sr. opening up his diary for inspection and after noticing the Hitler autograph, gasping in a bit of a shock, giving his Nazi-disguised son a look of disapproval, after which Indy kinda apologies like: "It wasn't my fault"
(see: The Empire strikes back) :) :) :) - would've loved to see that amonst some bloopers or so...

I laughed so hard when Spielberg directed the crew over there at the book-burning Nazi parade and said like: "okay, when all you guys are doing this (the high-aimed arm salute), cross your fingers behind your back"...

How about this line :
- "Barnett college demands results. That's exactly what I provide." (accompanied by Harrison's unequalled left-mouthcornered grin and in a witty tone)

- (to Willie Scot): "Don't get me wrong, missy. It's just that I've had less mileage in my legs than you had (mileage) in your tongue"
(followed up with the remark to Shorty: "The problem with her is the noise."

Jay R. Zay

intergamer said:
Airplane!

I'm not joking, and don't call me Shirley.

Witness: Striker was the squadron leader. He brought us in real low, but he couldn't handle it.

Attorney: Buddy couldn't handle it? Was Buddy one of your crew?

Witness: Right, Buddy was the bombardier, but it was Striker who couldn't handle it. And he went to pieces.

Attorney: Andy went to pieces?

Witness: No, Andy was the navigator, he was all right. Buddy went to pieces. It was awful how he came unglued.

Attorney: Howie came unglued?

Witness: Oh no, Howie was a rock, the best tail-gunner in the outfit. Buddy came unglued.

Attorney: And he bailed out?

Witness: No, Andy hung tough, Buddy bailed out! How we survived, was a miracle.

Attorney: Then Howie survived?

Witness: No, 'fraid not. We lost Howie the next day.

see, that's *the* airplane quote. although i have to admit that your one is a great one, too. god, i love these two parts.

@Violet Indy
fascinating. is a life without "airplane" even thinkable?

roundshort

Jay R. Zay said:
Witness: Striker was the squadron leader. He brought us in real low, but he couldn't handle it.

Witness: Right, Buddy was the bombardier, but it was Striker who couldn't handle it. And he went to pieces.

Witness: No, Andy was the navigator, he was all right. Buddy went to pieces. It was awful how he came unglued.

Witness: Oh no, Howie was a rock, the best tail-gunner in the outfit. Buddy came unglued.

see, that's *the* airplane quote. although i have to admit that your one is a great one, too. god, i love these two parts.

@Violet Indy

I t would be fun to see Indy with a drinking problem"

I feel the same way abotu Caddyshack!

westford

"I am so tired of being shot at!" (Sahara)

"This landing is gonna get pretty interesting."
"Define 'interesting'."
"Oh God, oh God, we're all going to die?" (Serenity)

"Planning is pointless. Staying alive is as good as it gets." (28 Days Later)

Canyon

I've got a variation from some lines used in Kill Bill: Vol 1

Bad guy: "Dr. Jones. You didn't think it would be that easy, did you?"
Indy: "You know, for a second there, I kinda did..."

Pale Horse

Staff member
Canyon said:
I've got a variation from some lines used in Kill Bill: Vol 1

Bad guy: "Dr. Jones. You didn't think it would be that easy, did you?"
Indy: "You know, for a second there, I kinda did..."

Very nice, Canyon....very nice.

Pale Horse

Staff member
From Desperado

"Bless me, Father, for I have just killed quite a few men."

From Die Hard

" 'When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer.' The benefits of a classical education."

From The Last Boyscout

"As a matter of fact there is a problem. Apparently there are too many bullets in this gun."

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Jay R. Zay said:

@Violet Indy

Well, let's see... I'm younger than most here so that's my reason. And I still haven't seen it:p

Slagar

I see no PotC here! :eek:

Hmm maybe something like:

"But why is the "insert_name_of_artifact_here" gone!"
I can see Marcus saying that.