WPG Pants

S. Dakota Jones

The consensus that I've read on the "Fortune and Glory" website was that they are not very good compared to Todd's(in that they are the same $$ or thereabouts).

S. Dakota Jones

I should also have noted that I only have experience with the Todd's and other than the baggy crotch(when worn just below the belly button), they are VERY comfortable.

Mr. Fusion

I'd be curious to buy a pair, but they're all finished at 32 inseam???? What if someone needs a 34? I'm 6' 3" and my Todd's pants are 35x33, even though I normally wear 34x34. I'm considering contacting them...

jsarino

Mr. Fusion said:
I'd be curious to buy a pair, but they're all finished at 32 inseam???? What if someone needs a 34? I'm 6' 3" and my Todd's pants are 35x33, even though I normally wear 34x34. I'm considering contacting them...

I emailed Todds about Indy shoes recently...they usually respond within a day (todd@toddscostumes.com). I've called them before too. :)

Mr. Fusion

jsarino said:
I emailed Todds about Indy shoes recently...they usually respond within a day (todd@toddscostumes.com). I've called them before too. :)

I'm actually referring to the WPG pants. But you're right, Todd's customer service is great.