Trilogy on Blu-Ray

Dr.Jonesy

Thanks, Sakis!

That was cool to watch. Good little interviews.

Love the little displays with the Indy props.

IndyBr

Wow, the Collector's editon is not available to pre-order in Amazon uk anymore. It really was pretty limited.
I'm glad I've pre-ordered it long ago.

Dr.Jonesy

IndyBr said:
Wow, the Collector's editon is not available to pre-order in Amazon uk anymore. It really was pretty limited.

I didn't get to check the page, how much did it cost you?

Dr.Jonesy

IndyBr said:
£53.57, shipping to Brazil included. My poor wallet...:(

That's actually not too bad but...the shipping...well that's probably gonna hurt worse than Dovchenko's fist and whip lashings!

:p

IndyBr

Dr.Jonesy said:

That's actually not too bad but...the shipping...well that's probably gonna hurt worse than Dovchenko's fist and whip lashings!

:p

The shipping is included in this price. Even so, it beats buying the national release, the regular blu-ray version (only one available, like in the USA) is costing 150 reais here in Brazil, that's about 73 dollars. So yeah.... Uk Collector's Edition all the way. :whip:

Dr.Jonesy

IndyBr said:
The shipping is included in this price. Even so, it beats buying the national release, the regular blu-ray version (only one available, like in the USA) is costing 150 reais here in Brazil, that's about 73 dollars. So yeah.... Uk Collector's Edition all the way. :whip:

Well, paying for it is done so the worst part is already over for ya! Now all you gotta do is wait...well I guess that's actually the worst part; waiting really sucks!

IndyBr

Dr.Jonesy said:

Well, paying for it is done so the worst part is already over for ya! Now all you gotta do is wait...well I guess that's actually the worst part; waiting really sucks!

Indeed. Probably I'll have to wait until november. (n)

Dr.Jonesy

IndyBr said:
Indeed. Probably I'll have to wait until november. (n)

Well, think of it this way;

You've got something Indy-related to look forward to. That's been a rare thing since 2008, ya know.
:hat:

IndyBr

Dr.Jonesy said:

Well, think of it this way;

You've got something Indy-related to look forward to. That's been a rare thing since 2008, ya know.
:hat:

True. But I'm a little disappointed with the special features... there's not much new material.
The Original Raiders making of and the deleted scenes (only two, right?) are the only ones I'm looking forward to.
That and all the goodies from the Collector's edition. (And the movies in HD, of course)

AndyLGR

I'll be ordering the standard edition I think, whilst the extras may not be as much as we hoped/expected I'm looking forward to seeing the movies in hd.

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
IndyBr said:

I checked the site at amazon uk and it was indicated as Currently Unavailable, later that I checked it again the indication had been removed. Of course and I ordered it!

Last edited:

IndyBr

Sakis said:
I checked the site at amazon uk and it was indicated as Currently Unavailable, later that I checked it again the indication had been removed. Of course and I ordered it!

You're right. It is available again. wonder what happened:confused:

indyclone25

does anyone know what little goodies will be given out with the purchase of the movies , like at walmart, target, best buy?

Dr.Jonesy

Henry Jones VII said:
It woud be awesome if the collectors edition had the posters for all 4 movies. :cool:

Damn right. Not even full posters, I'd be happy with like 16x8 or something.