omg did they see me?

Indy~Annie

i dont think some one already made a thread like this but here i go..

did any thing embarrassing happen to you while praising Indy.lol

ok one time i had me fedora on and i went with my mom to wal mart and it was the first time they finally put something on the door sign thing of Indy and i was very excited,ran up to it jumped up and down arms in the air saying omg!! its Indy its Indy!!

didnt know there was a door watcher guy watching me.lol

but after our trip to wal mart we was walking out the same door we came in the same guy said hey you that circus trick u did just then was filmed on that camera up there you know?.:eek: lol it was so funny but embarrassing.so any thing like this happen to you?

|ZiR|

Indy~Annie said:
are all my threads boring? he he he

Give it some time, lass. The Raven isn't exactly a high traffic board...

Funny story. I know I've embarrassed my self in similar ways over the years -- the problem is I've blocked most of them out.

Not IJ related, though there was the time I wore platforms to an amusement park and tripped walking up a slight incline. Fell backwards and crashed into a group of Asian tourists, who were only too glad to help me back up while saying, "young rady! young rady! Are you OK?!" Others of their group took pictures of the event.

I wanted to DIE. My sole wish was for the Earth to open up and swallow me whole.

:eek: :mad: :dead:

Last edited:

mutt willams

|ZiR| said:
Give it some time, lass. The Raven isn't exactly a high traffic board...

Funny story. I know I've embarrassed my self in similar ways over the years -- the problem is I've blocked most of them out.

Not IJ related, though there was the time I wore platforms to an amusement park and tripped walking up a slight incline. Fell backwards and crashed into a group of Asian tourists, who were only too glad to help me back up while saying, "young rady! young rady! Are you OK?!" Others of their group took pictures of the event.

I wanted to DIE. My sole wish was for the Earth to open up and swallow me whole.

:eek: :mad: :dead:

thats funny this isnt related to indy either but one time in the fifth grade i was walking up to a girl i really liked, (i was trying to look cool) and i was about 5 ft. away from her, when i clumsly triped over a rock and landed flat on my face, my nose started bleeding and i didnt notice until i got up, so i looked up with blood running down my nose and smiled at her then i tasted the blood... and ran away

Last edited:

Indy_Chic

Well, there was one time not that long ago where I saw the DK Ultimate Guide to Indiana Jones in a store and cried out "INDY!" in a fangirly squealy kind of voice as I hurried towards it. :eek: I got some weird glances from some of the other shoppers!

|ZiR|

mutt willams said:
thats funny

Funny now, mortifying at the time. Felt better a few rollercoasters later, though. And I like to think that even now there's a chance that some Asian family half a world away has pictures of me.

this isnt related to indy either but one time in the fifth grade i was walking up to a girl i really liked, (i was trying to look cool) and i was about 5 ft. away from her, when i clumsly triped over a rock and landed flat on my face, my nose started bleeding and i didnt notice until i got up, so i looked up with blood running down my nose and smiled at her then i tasted the blood... and ran away

Hahaha, aw. That's not that bad. The worst part of that for me would've been falling in public. Injuries and scars are a different matter 'coz you can always make up a badass lie about them.

Indy_Chic said:
Well, there was one time not that long ago where I saw the DK Ultimate Guide to Indiana Jones in a store and cried out "INDY!" in a fangirly squealy kind of voice as I hurried towards it. :eek:

Oh that barely counts! Embarrassing would have been sobbing once you reached the book and rubbing it sensually over various parts of your body. I saw a girl do that before, except it was with Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. :dead:

tupogirl

You're supposed to wear comfortable sneakers to an amusement park;).

And :eek: at the Harry Potter book.

I had a semi funny celebrity incident. At our old church, we had a well known contemporary singer, Pam Thum, come and perform. We had gotten signed up to work the table, so I was back there doing my thing. She came back, introduced herself and I said 'Hi, I'm Pam' (since that is my name as well). Anyway, I don't remember what she said, but she totally seemed to think I was so in awe that I just repeated her name. Not a big fan or anything, and she's a nice lady. My feet were firmly on the ground;).

As far as embarrassing moments...probably my best is when I was bringing a cake to work and decided to cut down the hill in the rain. Yeah, I slid down the hill and landed on top of the cake. So funny.

mutt willams

|ZiR| said:
Funny now, mortifying at the time. Felt better a few rollercoasters later, though. And I like to think that even now there's a chance that some Asian family half a world away has pictures of me.

that would be cool if they did!

Indy Black

Indy related: I payed for a 20 oz Dr Pepper and started to chug it while walking out the door with my girlfriend when I snorted and lost half of it down the front of my shirt. Real smooth:eek:

Non IJ related: In the magazine isle at Wal-mart I bent over to pick up a book and backed into the fire alarm door thing and set it off.:dead:

Nurhachi1991

|ZiR| said:

Hahaha, aw. That's not that bad. The worst part of that for me would've been falling in public. Injuries and scars are a different matter 'coz you can always make up a badass lie about them.

Oh that barely counts! Embarrassing would have been sobbing once you reached the book and rubbing it sensually over various parts of your body. I saw a girl do that before, except it was with Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. :dead:

Was the girl at least hot?

|ZiR|

Nurhachi1991 said:
Was the girl at least hot?

Ehh... depends on your definition of "hot." But hey - I don't judge. I'm the ambassador of free love, after all. It was probably the most satisfying sexual experience she will ever have, though.

I'm so sad that there aren't anymore HP books coming out because that means there will never be another mightnight release party at Barnes & Nobel. You couldn't make up some of the weird ass sh!t that happened at those. It was like a small pocket of insanity you could visit for few hours every couple of years. I shall miss them.

Nurhachi1991

I went to one of those with a buddy of mine when the last book came out........ some interesting characters some kid about 19 asked me to duel him with wands..... I was like no thats cool man and I got interviewed by the local news station and they asked me are the harry potter books and films your favorite? I said not even close the Indiana Jones films beat Harry Potter in everyway..... They never aired that :mad:

Indy_Chic

|ZiR| said:

Whoa...now that is disturbing! :eek:

Nurhachi1991 said:
I got interviewed by the local news station and they asked me are the harry potter books and films your favorite? I said not even close the Indiana Jones films beat Harry Potter in everyway..... They never aired that :mad:

Good on ya Nurhachi for sticking up for Indy! (y) I wish your interview was aired that would have been awesome!

Gear

o.k.

I have a terrible story.

So today I was at the grocery store, pushing the cart down the isle, when I happened to notice an over-weight guy neiling over to get something off the bottom shelf. Insidentilly and comically he had about a third of his crack hanging out. I saw this and broke a big smile and turned to my friend and wispered "Check out that guy ahead of us!" I turned my head and noded to the guy. He wispered back "I know, I just saw him!" I turned back to walk down the isle and saw someone behind Mr. Plumber. It was a very tall, thin, blonde woman, about 6' 4"-5", with a some what an angular face. In fact I think she may have been a transvestite, in all seriousness. And she was looking at me with a look of: "You're a b*stard." She had seen my friend and I talking about the "plumber" and obviously thought we were talking about her!

I thought "Oh my god!" and mentally slapped my hand over my face. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't really say anything. I felt like turning invisible. All I could do was just keep on shoping.

Oh my god... :eek: :eek: :(

Lonsome Indy

probably the worst for me was, asked if i was a lesbian. not just once but twice. which i said "of course im not." and theres nothing i have against homosexuals, its just a very personal question in my mind that makes me nervous.

Last edited:

The_Raiders

Here's something pretty embarassing. Today I was at a friends house with afew other buds and well I was joking around and gave one of my buds a hug on the couch, when another one of my buds jumped on us, then some girl who was there that I've never seen before whippes around with a camera and snaps our picture :eek: