Favourite Lego Indiana Jones Playable Character

muttjones

Attila the Professor said:
Of course, what they aren't telling you is that you have to make her, but they did provide the makings - of Mutt as well.

i did notice the face of spalko with the hair painted on the head.

Is their anyway u can be bald? so far i havent seen a no hair option.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Roy_Chiao said:
i did notice the face of spalko with the hair painted on the head.

Is their anyway u can be bald? so far i havent seen a no hair option.

Haven't found it, disappointingly.

Incidentally, among the most useful characters is officer Elsa - jumping, solving, and guardhouse opening all in one!

Nurhachi1991

Ok now it is a tie between John J Rambo and Elwood Blues........ Gotta love the custom legos you build! Thats how I got Spalko.

muttjones

Haven't found it, disappointingly.

Incidentally, among the most useful characters is officer Elsa - jumping, solving, and guardhouse opening all in one!

yeh i noticed how she was the best of the girls. Does anyone find it annoying that you can only pick one character to use in freeplay and the rest are randomly selected? I think that they should put them all into categories of their skills. So u get to pick which indy u want, then what girl, then what hieroglyph reader, then what explosion guy, then what thuggee guy, then what nazi, and then all the rest like han solo and lao che.

I think it would be better cos u get to choose all of them and it will give people more insentive to play it through again in freeplay.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Of course, what they aren't telling you is that you have to make her, but they did provide the makings - of Mutt as well.

Funnily enough, I did make my own Mutt in the game! I also managed to build a Marion in her end of Raiders outfit too. There isn't any close enough bits for her KOTCS outfit though.

Actually I was quite disappointed in Marion's uselessness in the game. Willie's got scream ability as well as high jump and Elsa's got deciphering ability as well as the high jump. I would have thought that Marion could have had a strong punch ability. Oh wait a tick... Marion's the only girl without a phobia in the game. Elsa's got a rat phobia in the first LC level.... That must be Marion's special ability.

So my favourite characters would be (Indy aside) my Mutt, Marion (nightie) (mostly for the sheer novelty), Henry Snr and the Boxer (so awesome with those moves!) I think playing the Grail Knight's pretty funny, especially coz I keep thinking Monty Python as he swings his sword.

QBComics

My favorites include though are: Indy, Boxer, and Lao Che. I thought they all had a neat way to beat the baddies.

muttjones

I noticed that when i put mutt together he had the whip ability. I thought i might have put on indy's head so i changed it to a girls and he (she) still had the whip. Has anyone else noticed this? or does mine have a glitch?

Attila the Professor

Staff member
muttjones said:
I noticed that when i put mutt together he had the whip ability. I thought i might have put on indy's head so i changed it to a girls and he (she) still had the whip. Has anyone else noticed this? or does mine have a glitch?

No, that happened to me as well when I put together a Mac (Belloq's hat, I believe; British commander's head; Sapito's shirt; generic pants; brown belt; machine gun) for the warehouse level (pitiful as it is).

TazD

I like the Grail Knight the most because when he's not in play he is praying, but on the negative side his sword fighting is a bit slow.

whipcracker666

muttjones said:

In my xbox 360 version all the custom characters that you build automaticaly
come with whip.
Oh and my favorite characters to play are tuxedo Indy and fedora.