TIndy_S1_13.jpg

TIndy_S1_14.jpg

TIndy_S1_15.jpg

TIndy_S1_16.jpg

TIndy_S1_17.jpg

Don't miss the next intriguing episode!

inky_skin

Junior Jones said:
Fun comic, but I'm thinking it should be in its own thread since it's not globe-trotting Indy. :hat:

How is it not ? It's Nick showing us around his locale with the added bonus of a better kook at his custom work. I approve.

Finn

Staff member
I know nobody misses my opinion, but... it IS a little cheesy. But in a fun way. If I have to have a real complaint though, it would be that Indy looks a wee bit out of character here. But I suppose we can let that pass, given the context.

Hope this doesn't lead to any serious one-upping contests though. You guys aren't obviously worried of setting bar too high - the next recipient who has no skillz for more than to do that "hold 'im with your fingers in-frame" thing might feel a little inadequate, the flashiness of the surrounding locale notwithstanding.

After all, it's obviously not the grandness of it, but how you use it.

MDP78

Hello!

It's been awhile since I came to this board, and it's nice to see Nick's finally posted some pics from when we went to Oaksterdam, as well as a few of the comic strips he said he was planning to do.

All in all I think it's good fun. I personally like what he's posted thus far, and actually advocate breaking out of the mold from time to time, for monotony is the major cause of boredom. The comic strips are a breath of fresh air from the standard P&S Indy in a background IMO. I'm excited to see the rest of it and from what I've been told, there's a major surprise at the end. I'm just not allowed to talk about it. ;)

Last edited:

NickTurner

Stoo said:
Love it, Nick!(y) Did any neighbours pass by and wonder what you were up to?

All quiet on the western front that day!

In general I'll refrain from commenting until the comic is posted out. This will give everyone a 'virgin' experience, as it were. :hat: