What are the names of these scores?

ListenLiveLong

1. The one that plays in the blimp in TLC
2. The two "ToD songs"

I just don't know what the names of these songs are, and I'd like to be informed of this. I personally call the zeppelin theme "Vogel's theme". XD

Henry W Jones

ListenLiveLong said:
1. The one that plays in the blimp in TLC
2. The two "ToD songs"

I just don't know what the names of these songs are, and I'd like to be informed of this. I personally call the zeppelin theme "Vogel's theme". XD

Two TOD songs? What scenes?

twlightzone1205

The piano piece playing during the Zeppelin scene in LC is "Just a Gigilo".

The piano piece heard immeadiately following the "Anything Goes" number in TOD is
"Tribute to Vernon". I am not aware of any others in TOD.

But what was playing at Donavan's party?

ListenLiveLong

Henry W Jones said:
Two TOD songs? What scenes?

http://toht-days.tumblr.com/post/51978992959

I hummed the tunes right here and put it on my Tumblr. Maybe it would make things easier to recognize.

twlightzone1205 said:
The piano piece playing during the Zeppelin scene in LC is "Just a Gigilo".

I was actually looking for what was playing before the Zeppelin took off, you know, in the scenes before Vogel fell out. I also added another song to this music post, by the way, and it's also from TLC.

Henry W Jones

ListenLiveLong said:
http://toht-days.tumblr.com/post/51978992959

I hummed the tunes right here and put it on my Tumblr. Maybe it would make things easier to recognize.

I was actually looking for what was playing before the Zeppelin took off, you know, in the scenes before Vogel fell out. I also added another song to this music post, by the way, and it's also from TLC.

The first two from your audio are.....

1. Short Round's Theme
2. No Ticket
3. Scherzo For Motorcycle And Orchestra

Last edited:

Henry W Jones

Henry W Jones said:
The first two from your audio are.....

1. Short Round's Theme
2. No Ticket
3. Scherzo For Motorcycle And Orchestra

Then I found the third, edited the post and forgot to edit the beginning of the post. Oops

Dr. Gonzo said:
The Crusade track you are looking for is called "No Ticket".

You are about two hours late. :D

ListenLiveLong

Henry W Jones said:
Then I found the third, edited the post and forgot to edit the beginning of the post. Oops

You are about two hours late. :D
Thank you. And, I'm glad I got this all figured out. So now, I can just keep the names of these songs in my head and refer to this thread just in case I ever forget. The only songs I ever knew the names to before this post were the "Raiders March", "Map Room", and "Miracle of the Ark". You guys are awesome. (y)

I'll let you guys know about any questions I have involving the titles of other songs in the future.