What song are you listening two??

Indy_Chic

'Ain't No Other Man' by Christina Aguilera. There is a cool Indy youtube vid with this song in it.

(y) (y) (y) *collapses in puddle of drool*

Of Walking Abortion by Manic Street Preachers

It's an unfortunately awful version from a recent show. They're been terrible pretty much since Richey killed himself...

...though their 1996 album, Everything Must Go, after his death was pretty damned good.

Check 'em out. Get their 1994/5 album, The Holy Bible. It is as it's name suggests, pretty much the singular chronicle of musical divinity--one of my very favorite albums.

torao

Moderator Emeritus
Knockin on Heaven's Door performed by Antony & the Johnsons from the I'm Not There Soundtrack.
....and now: I'm Not There - Bob Dylan and The Band

...:D ...

The Secret Machines - Still See You

You know, I still see you everywhere
A room, still, you're lying there
You're half-asleep in a wedding gown
You don't look down at all, and you sigh at me

You left me trying to embrace you alone in the room still
You're drowning in tears and I'm sorry to say they're all mine

You know, I see with anyone
Still pretend it's you, there's no one like you

You know I still
I still see you
You know I still
I still see you
You know I still
I still see you

No Ticket

ResidentAlien said:
Yeah, a lot of people like myself. ;)

lol. I kind of figured as much. I met them in person this past fall and they're REALLY nice though. The lead singer just chit chatted with me, kind of surprised me that he actually would take the time to do that.

Ska

ResidentAlien said:
Tool - Vicarious

From 10,000 Days.

Semi-embarrassing, I admit. 10,000 Days is a pretty ****-poor album all-in-all. Doesn't come near Lateralus. But eh...

Nice to see another Tool fan here. 10,000 Days has it's moments...but Aenema and Lateralus are top notch. I do like Vicarious and Wings Pt. 2, though.

Oh, yeah...almost forgot to say what I'm listening to...

311 - Creatures (For A While)

Yesterday was March 11th...or 3/11...or better yet 311 Day...so, uh...happy belated 311 Day!