It's official..Trailer next week :)

QBComics

Indy_Chic said:
Oh boy I am so EXCITED that we are FINALLY getting that Indy trailer we all deserve! I think I'm going to get all teary eyed when I watch it just because its the New. Indy.Trailer. :eek: ;)

I feel the same way!! I cant wait!!!!(y)

Arab Swordsman

I was watching Extreme Home Makeover tonight and they said that Good Morning America is going to have the trailer on Thursday morning. SWEET!

Jedinizar

herr gruber said:
commontone, you shouldn't have written that!!!! The Beards may see it and purposely make it not downloadable just to annoy us all.:eek:

Don?t worry the Trailer will find his way to the web, and If is not downloadable on the Off. Site than u will find it elsewhere.

bosston

Good Morning America showing trailer

I was flipping channels last night and saw a commercial for Good Morning America and they will also be showing the new trailer on Thursday.

:)

torao

Moderator Emeritus
Welcome to the Raven, bosston. Make sure you check out the "guide to posting news items".

I don't see the need for this to be in the spoiler section. Moved.

From imdb:
Was flipping channels a couple of minutes ago and landed momentarily on a commercial break for 'Extreme Makeover: Home Edition'. After the current commercial, I suddenly heard John Williams' theme and I nearly starting squealing. They're going to have the trailer premiere, a behind-the-scenes segment, and by the looks of the advertisement possibly an interview with Harrison Ford on Thursday morning. For you who are too cheap to pay admission to 'The Spiderwick Chronicles', this is an ace-in-the-hole oppurtunity.

Maybe someone can clarify what the ad showed and hinted at. (Maybe the behind the scenes/interview stuff is already known to us.)

trippweeder

torao said:
Welcome to the Raven, bosston. Make sure you check out the "guide to posting news items".

I don't see the need for this to be in the spoiler section. Moved.

From imdb:

Maybe someone can clarify what the ad showed and hinted at. (Maybe the behind the scenes/interview stuff is already known to us.)

Has the exact time it hits the internet been clarified?

QBComics

Arab Swordsman said:
I was watching Extreme Home Makeover tonight and they said that Good Morning America is going to have the trailer on Thursday morning. SWEET!

cool!! Gotta record!!

Arab Swordsman

I was in the other room when I heard the music so I didn't get back in time to see anything on the screen but I did hear what the IMDB report said about the trailer and some other clips. Sorry guys :(

QBComics

Arab Swordsman said:
I was in the other room when I heard the music so I didn't get back in time to see anything on the screen but I did hear what the IMDB report said about the trailer and some other clips. Sorry guys :(

Thats okay. It is not like we will see it Thursday;) (y)

torao

Moderator Emeritus
Ooh thanks indyt!

So, between 8 am and 9am on the 14th ("that morning")!?
That would make early afternoon for us europeans, I guess.

I'm not exactly a fan of those Cannes and GMA premieres.

What really caught my eye was the headline: "...HITS MOVIE THEATERS WORLDWIDE..." Really? Which?

deckard24

bosston said:
I was flipping channels last night and saw a commercial for Good Morning America and they will also be showing the new trailer on Thursday.

:)
And I will be watching it and recording it via DVR!! That's awesome news, good looking out Bosston!:hat:

Oh yeah, Welcome!:whip: :gun: