What's Harrison Ford doing these days?

Grizzlor

Túrin Turambar said:
If they don't start Indy next year they are a bunch of idiots..Harry wants it to happen so that a +

Again, it's dependent on the script being produced. Any schedule concern will not be dealt with until there is a script to shoot. I have no proof of this of course, but I am still of the opinion that Disney will or has sought out a NEW director to replace Spielberg. I just have the feeling that Steve, as well as George, simply aren't interested on being full time on another IJ film. Not to mention scheduling conflicts. In any case, Disney was not going to do a single thing until that deal was reached with Paramount over control of the franchise.

curmudgeon

Grizzlor said:
I have no proof of this of course, but I am still of the opinion that Disney will or has sought out a NEW director to replace Spielberg. I just have the feeling that Steve, as well as George, simply aren't interested on being full time on another IJ film.

What's the negative form of "wishful thinking"?

curmudgeon

Pale Horse said:
Some might say Common Sense

In an information vacuum, an imaginary negative is no better than an imaginary positive.

I don't know that I'd call it "common sense."

Last edited:

TheFedora

Indy1Jones2 said:
Let's hope so:whip:

I would bet on he waits a few weeks to cool down before he says anything. Disney probably has him on a pretty strict NDA/Embargo about Star Wars, and he'll likely be doing the publicity rounds as it gets closer. Still, part of me wants to believe this could be him talking Indy with people now that he's free.:whip:

Dr. Gonzo

curmudgeon said:
In an information vacuum, an imaginary negative is no better than an imaginary positive.

I don't know that I'd call it "common sense."

If you knew the climate out here in "tinsel town" you would...

Le Saboteur

IndyForever said:
Harrison still in London & looking good if he dyed his hair dark brown he looks like he did in Last Crusade more or less :eek:

tumblr_mrphp50vna1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Otherwise

tumblr_mltd3wFXnB1r2du9bo1_500.gif

Silvor

IndyForever said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Wars-injury-attends-charity-gala-London.html

Harrison still in London & looking good if he dyed his hair dark brown he looks like he did in Last Crusade more or less :eek:

While I wouldn't go that far he looks darn good that's for sure.
I wouldn't want him to dye his hair, it always looks fake when people do that to look younger. Ford grows older why shouldn't Indy?

I really really hope those no Star Wars if no Indy rumors were true!

Indyfan82

Harrison Ford does look in really good shape for his age in those pictures. Glad to see him doing so well. If he wants to make a fifth Indiana Jones movie, I will happily go see it. And I don't think he needs to dye his hair- I would prefer not to see that- we already had a considerably older Indy in KOTCS- I can accept that just fine. Though I do think it would be nice to have one more Indy adventure as a grand finale and be done- but I'm sure Disney will want to keep making as many movies (i.e. as much money) for Indiana Jones as possible....so I also acknowledge that the series may possible be continued in some way with other actors eventually.....but I don't really care to see that myself.

Silvor

jbQAA5F.jpg

If you saw this guy on the street you wouldn't believe he was 72 years old!
Even though he's the oldest of the original Star Wars cast members he's also the one who's kept in best shape by far. I'd say he looks younger than both Fisher and Hamill.
Kudos to Mr. Ford, that takes work.