'Raiders' homage in Disney's new Chicken Little

Indy4ever

For those interested, there is quite an amusing spoof on 'Raiders' famous opening sequence in Disney's first computer animated release without Pixar.

It specifically pays tribute to Indy running from the boulder.

I would recommend Chicken Little. Like previous Disney/Pixar projects, this is entertaining to teens and adults as well.

Check it out!

Junior Jones

I was gonna post on this, but you beat me to it. Actual footage of Indiana Jones in a Disney movie...

Indy4ever said:
Like previous Disney/Pixar projects, this is entertaining to teens and adults as well.

Check it out!

Except that this wasn't Disney/Pixar, it was Disney solo. Their first in-house all-CG movie.

Indy4ever

Junior Jones posted:
Except that this wasn't Disney/Pixar, it was Disney solo. Their first in-house all-CG movie.

Indy4ever posted:
For those interested, there is quite an amusing spoof on 'Raiders' famous opening sequence in Disney's first computer animated release without Pixar.

I would recommend Chicken Little. Like previous Disney/Pixar projects, this is entertaining to teens and adults as well.

Check it out!

Yes, that's what I meant by the post! Sorry if the wording was confusing. I meant that previous Disney CG films (the ones co-done with Pixar) are funny and entertaining for teens and adults just like Disney's first solo project; Chicken Little. I think it met the "humor" standard of the likes of Toy Story and Finding Nemo.

And yeah, it was cool to see actual Indy footage. :whip:

AnnieJones

Indy4ever said:

I wouldn't know I've never seen the movie.This is the first time I read or heard about this.Oh well.:rolleyes: