Why Did It Have To Be Snakes

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
What no KOTCS chapter?:p Authors probably know about as much as we do. Maybe they should be the ones sussing out the whole, bag strap on the inside/outside of jacket crap? :p

Canyon

Violet Indy said:
What no KOTCS chapter?:p Authors probably know about as much as we do. Maybe they should be the ones sussing out the whole, bag strap on the inside/outside of jacket crap? :p

Ah, you heard about that eh?

I must say, I've tried the gear on with the bag over the jacket and its much more comfortable to wear it that way. (y)

Arab Swordsman

I just picked this up today at Barnes and Noble. Didn't get a chance to page through it yet but there are only 3 pages on Crystal Skulls. Most of the books seems to focus on TOD but it looks pretty interesting overall.

James

I finally found a copy of this at Books A Million, under their "Science" section. I'm surprised it's not an officially licensed product, since it's a similar concept to what Lucas did with the Young Indy dvds. Too bad they didn't have access to KOTCS, as that would've been a fun section to read.

I read this book and it's not worth it IMO. The writer seemed to go back and forth and a lot of times didn't even stick to the question he was answering. There were also a couple of answers that I thought were out right wrong, though off the top of my head I can't think of them. This is one of those books that should be left on the shelves.