Indy Ongoing Petition

Flash Dixson

Hi everyone I know that I posted something like this a short while ago but it was to late to edit when I thought of it. (So if the mods want to mesh these 2 threads together feel free to do so)
I was thinking about itand dark horse comics should start an Indiana jones ongoing for mature readers (They have one coming out for younger readers). I think many would like an ongoing, so I am starting a petion type thing which I will eventualy E-mail to Dark Horse comics.
So just state your name and username, and say you would like a new indy ongoing for older readers.

Grady Dixson (Flash Dixson)
Bring on the indy.

yodazone

I'm all for an Indy ongoing monthly. Been waiting 12 years for new Indy comics!!!

The last I heard over at the Dark Horse boards is that they are waiting to see how well the new comics sell ("Tomb of The Gods" mini and the 2 issue Adaptation that's out today). Rob Williams (writer of Tomb of the Gods)already has story plans beyond the first new mini series but Dark Horse is waiting to see how the first one sells.

I started an Indy thread over in the Star Wars section where the editors/writiers drop by and give us some status on any upcoming books:

http://www.darkhorse.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=10731&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=225

Feel free to start up ALOT of Indiana Jones threads over there too! New Indy fans are especially welcome!

http://www.darkhorse.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=1

Drop in a line and say hi in the Star Wars section and talk up the Indy comics! (it's the main spot for the Indy talk until they set up a new board section for Indy fans)

Alot of the marketing Dark Horse people should see the demand on there too.

The more demand.....the more Indy comes out!!! (and buying up all the new comics out now would help!)

(y) (y) (y)

Vance

I'm a little concerned by the idea of 'mature' readers, since titles of that nature are anything but. (very gratuitous language, nudity, violence, etc..) None of that would be 'Indiana Jones' to me.

If they can give me the feel of Indiana Jones, while, possibly, keeping the maturity level on par with Batman: The Animated Series, then I would be happy.

yodazone

I think what "Flash" means to say by "mature" is more of a "regular/traditional" Indiana Jones monthly as oppossed to the newly announce "Indiana Jones Adventures" digest books from Dark Horse Comics which features a very "cartoony" look of the Indiana Jones characters.

Without the "Cartoon Network" or CGI/Anime look...

Right "Flash?"

Not necessarily a "mature readers only" title which in comics have very "Mature Readers" content. The Indy movies aren't like that!

But a straight foward "Indiana Jones" ongoing monthly like the old Marvel & Dark Horse Comics used to produce.

A real deal Indy comic book!!! With painted covers!

Mini-series are fun but an Indy monthly is better!

(y)

Last edited:

Flash Dixson

yodazone said:
I think what "Flash" means to say by "mature" is more of a "regular/traditional" Indiana Jones monthly as oppossed to the newly announce "Indiana Jones Adventures" digest books from Dark Horse Comics which features a very "cartoony" look of the Indiana Jones characters.

Without the "Cartoon Network" or CGI/Anime look...

Right "Flash?"

Not necessarily a "mature readers only" title which in comics have very "Mature Readers" content. The Indy movies aren't like that!

But a straight foward "Indiana Jones" ongoing monthly like the old Marvel & Dark Horse Comics used to produce.

A real deal Indy comic book!!! With painted covers!

Mini-series are fun but an Indy monthly is better!

(y)
Yeah thats what I meant.