12"TALKING INDY (HASBRO)..Let the cracking begin....oi! see picture's PLEASE

FETT1

...well it is finally happening to my TALKING 12"INDY(HASBRO)...no idea why(old age?????hEEEE) ,but living in WESTERN CANADA where it is soooo dry every winter here!!
My other INDY in box is fine right now...I also noticed the WHIP is beginning to tear ON another INDY FIG!!....... :(

P1030269.jpg

P1030268.jpg

P1030266.jpg

P1030265.jpg

P1030264.jpg

HOPEFULLY THESE PICTURE'S come thru ok!

thxs.

Montana Smith

Ouch. Talking Raiders Indy is fast turning into talking KOTCS Indy. :eek:

I thought they could have cured this problem by now - the Lord of the Rings talking troll had the same ailment.

Even expensive Hot Toys bodies have suffered cracking, and it's quite something to reveal in public that you've spent the morning rubbing baby oil into Hellboy's chest!

I have a couple of talking Yodas, though, who still work perfectly, and no hint of damage to the latex.

I presuming that the Mego Meet Indy will be in a retro Mego style, with nostalgia overpowering looks. I still have all my original 8" Megos (Apes, Star Trek aliens, super heroes etc). Outdated, yet still cool!

hemble

Yeah I found that dry climates can crack the rubber but I found that using baby oil before the cracking starts will prevent it.

And the mego indy looks awesome, do you any other pics out of box and the other sides of the box.

Ron