Base Attractions

What is your primary draw to the opposite sex?

• Boobs

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Butt

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Brawn (Muscular)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big (Tall)

• Bones (Slim)

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Brainy (Intellect)

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Big Smile (face)

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Broad (Fat)

• Breathing (Anything goes)

• Total voters
well this got away from me...first poll I apologize for the lateness of the revisions but you guys are sharks! Sheesh!

Last edited:
You know, for my first poll it was a bit rushed, as the process wasn't that intuitive and I had posted before I was really finished.

I sould have put

Big (Tall)
Broad(Fat)
Brainy(Intellect)

Next time I guess...

Plus I was curious as to the tallying of the multiple choices...it would have been cool to have been able to order them by importance.

Finn said:
You forgot Breath a.k.a. "Anything Goes".

Breath?

can/will you edit the poll?

Last edited:

Finn

Staff member
Rocket Surgeon said:
Yes, some of us settle for her being alive, all the other qualities are secondary. Then there're are those who don't require even that, but let's not go there.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
I have totally laughed my ass off reading the poll and the replies! :p

Intellect as in a really great personality (especially similar interests and sense of humour, a spirited person)
Eyes
Strong Build (I'm just not into skinny, scrawny fellas)

Finn said:
Yes, some of us settle for her being alive, all the other qualities are secondary. Then there're are those who don't require even that, but let's not go there.

Aaah! "Do you think a dead cat scratched me like that?"(y)

The basis for my attraction to a girl starts at the kind of place I like to frequent, EXCEPT bars. Of all the things I DON'T want a girl to be is a drinker! I have no problem if she drinks...I just don't want to deal with a bar fly. I've met my girls at work, library, school...that's where it starts and what I prefer.

Face is big, can't stand broads with the perpetual frown. Attentive and lighthearted.

Violet Indy said:
I have totally laughed my ass off reading the poll and the replies! :p

Intellect as in a really great personality (especially similar interests and sense of humour, a spirited person)
Eyes
Strong Build (I'm just not into skinny, scrawny fellas)

What's you position on man-boobs? Weightlifters or doughnut lifters boobs?

roundshort said:
lets see . . .

1) female
2) says yes

everything else is a bonus
female-bodybuilders-131.jpg

Care to revise your standards?

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Rocket Surgeon said:
What's you position on man-boobs? Weightlifters or doughnut lifters boobs?

Ha. Well, not huge, I can tell you that. A bit of both. Man boobs don't bother me that much (a slim body with coathanger shoulders does). And by strong build, I don't mean fat or even muscular. By that, I mean someone who's more of an in-between build (a lot of Aussies guys are quite scrawny and short, sometimes as tall as me, and I'm only 5'4")). I guess I just don't want a weakling. :p And because I do have a curvy figure (not overweight though), I often feel fatter than the guy if he's thin.

Though one thing, I find interesting is that my perception of whether a guy is attractive or not, can change in an instant once I have a chat with the guy, and sometimes I will be more interested, however most of the time, I feel less inclined.

The_Raiders

Lol I gotta agree with an earlier post, as long as the girl says yes. :p
Let's see boobs are awesome, butts are fantastic, but overall it's gotta be a girl that just has a great personality. You know it seems most girls can get down right, idk. I mean if you have a job they whine that you're never home, if you have no job they think you're a loser, if you have minimum wage they complain you don't work enough. Then Valentines rolls by and you always end up buying them something that they don't want. And if you don't you're treated bad.
So honestly I'm fine being single and playing xbox live with afew buds and having a cold monster, and not get *****ed out about not wanting to get a job till I'm 18. Any girl that can be happy with that, I welcome her.