Indiana Jones on South Park

indy34

Has any one seen the new south park episode where kyle can't get over KOTCS and what they did to it.
Thought I'd just bring it up. if you want it you can watch it here don't worry it's legal:p http://www.southparkzone.com

Mod alert
From South Park's disclaimer:
The following program contains coarse language and due to its content it should not be viewed by anyone.
This especially goes for the young fans browsing our boards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sankara

WOW!!! This is just GREAT! The South Park-Makers are right again. Spielberg and Lucas raped "Indiana Jones" with the "Skull"-Movie...

This how many Fans feel after this movie. They wanted to cry...

Freat episode! Thank's for posting!!!

indy34

Major West said:
South Park is a load of rubbish.
Do you mean you don't like south park or you don't like that they are bagging out Indy 4?
For me Indy 4 was ok but there was too much cgi and a couple scenes that needed to go.

indy34

Major West said:
I don't like South Park. I think it's stupid.
Fair enough south park is usually either love it or hate it, or at least that what it seems when I talk about it with other people.

torao

Moderator Emeritus
I'm currently watching it. And I love it. It's insane. But I love it.
The way they set it all up as "our friend was raped and we didn't do anything" ...and then dissolve what this is all about by showing the familiar theater front with the Indy title on it ...almost sent me to the floor that's how hard I was and am still laughing*.
It generally seems to be a great episode. The Butters-Cartman plot line is equally hilarious.

*It's a very compassionate laugh.

Last edited:

The Man

It's wonderful. Even acolytes of Skull should have a chuckle... (y)*

*Anyone remember the episode in which the boys must prevent Lucas and Spielberg from making a special edition of Raiders? "This is improved history..."

Last edited:

YouNeverKnow

I loovvved the southern-hick sequence. All of Indy's frightened screams were great too. hahah. mediocre episode for what they could do however. I only laughed out loud twice - the second time Cartman yells at Butters for shooting people in the d**k, and when the kids are all crying and Stan and Kyle say they love each other.

Sankara

I love the way the handle the masterpiece "Raiders of the lost ark" in this great episode:

http://www.southparkzone.com/episodes/609/Free-Hat.html

And I love the way they handle this lousy "Skull"-Movie!
The line "our friend was raped and we didn't do anything" is really great! The makers of "South Park" love Indy and that's why they hate "Skull". In this episode everybody is sad about this movie and want's to cry. I mean this is what many-many people thought when the the saw this movie.

My favourtite line is coming from Steven Spielberg: "... but it's making 700 Mio Bucks!!!" *LOL* that reminds me on many Threads here...

This episode is soooo sad - but so true, I'm afraid. May 22 in 2008 was a very sad day for Movie-History...

TheLastCrusader

There's going too far (which in some cases works in South Park) , and then there's WAAAY too far. 4 rape scenes that involves some of my favorite filmmakers is just not funny, and it could never be. :dead:

yeah, the Indy rape joke is funny...once. as was the getting shot in the dick joke. Im a fan of South Park, but this was a two joke episode. Kinda weak way to start a new batch of episodes.

Finn

Staff member
South Park takes it all ways. It always does. Yeah, they're mocking the film and it being supbar but I can see that they're also mocking those who hate it passionately and do everything they can to display it. Anybody with enough understanding for irony and subtle humor can see that.

torao is right - you can't help but love it.

Dr. Joenes

Finn said:
South Park takes it all ways. It always does. Yeah, they're mocking the film and it being supbar but I can see that they're also mocking those who hate it passionately and do everything they can to display it. Anybody with enough understanding for irony and subtle humor can see that.

torao is right - you can't help but love it.

This is spot on. It was funny but the hysterical and habitual haters are getting pilloried as much or more by this episode as well but I'd wager that is lost on most of them.

Sankara

@Finn
They're also mocking those who hate it passionately? No, that's not right! They love Indiana Jones very-much (Episode: Free Hat) and so they hate and they are sad about the "Skull" movie... (y)

Now Spielberg and Lucas know what so many people on this planet think about "Skull":

"our friend was raped and we didn't do anything"

The Man

T-Shirt material...

kjjghghjgh.jpg

ghfhtftftfrgd.jpg

jijukhuhui.jpg

Dr. Joenes

Dr. Joenes said:
This is spot on. It was funny but the hysterical and habitual haters are getting pilloried as much or more by this episode as well but I'd wager that is lost on most of them.

Didn't think it would take that long to affirm it here.

The Man

Finn said:
South Park takes it all ways. It always does. Yeah, they're mocking the film and it being supbar but I can see that they're also mocking those who hate it passionately and do everything they can to display it.

No surprise there, then; South Park never chooses sides...just mocks them both.