Indy @ Disney World

Brandontn75

Well, Indiana Jones is alive and well at Disney World. I got to go there this weekend to see the show, meet the cast, and buy all the great Indy toys and collectibles. However, I am afraid that the new indy figures arent out yet. Does anyone know of any good info sites for the Stunt spectacular??

brainofj21

The show is awesome! I went last year and I got some Indy stuff. I bought a Raiders and Temple of Doom shirt. I also bought a couple of books. I'm going to try and go back this year. Really fun place. The star Wars ride and stuff is cool too.

mist

Yes! I've been there... that show is great! Hope to come back sometime too, but everyone in my house is already overwhelmed by my 'obsession'. Is that really Indy in the show though? Doesn't Ford have other things to do?

NileQT87

i was at disneyland yesterday. i spent half the time on the indy ride saying "go junior!" everytime we passed one of the figures of him. i doubt half the riders had a clue who indy even was. thats pretty sad. people kept looking at me funny...like 'who's junior?' i also kept saying things in the walkthrough like thats from raiders and thats from doom, thats from this line in crusade etc... needless to say i was being a know-it-all. did the same thing at the star tours ride too. look thats 3p0 and thats r2! oh and i had the people stick my face in leias, in a pic with han, and dared guys to try on the bagel buns for about an hour. and i tried on fedoras and drooled over the thought of owning an indy coffee mug and the little statue figurines of indy. i really want disneylands indy pinball machine. that thing is awesome.

British_Lion_2003

Hi im new here its my first post.

I am going to Florida this summer and I am looking forward to seeing the Indiana Jones stunt show. Also I am gagging to get one of those classic Indy hats.

NileQT87

yeah well next time i go to dland, im going to go with my babysitting girls in tow, minusing the parentals. therefore, i get to handle the money. im going to start collected a wad of babysitting money for a hat and one of those barbie sized indy figurines. thats about 5 days babysitting worth of cash.

ps...dont forget to visit the blue bayou if it is at all possible. its the best restaurant (and the most expensive) in disneyland. i do say that you have to make reservations about a day before you go. its that popular. its the one inside pirates of the carribean.

if you think you are a disneyland freak, try me. i know that place like the back of my hand.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
NileQT87-Solo_Baggins said:
ps...dont forget to visit the blue bayou if it is at all possible. its the best restaurant (and the most expensive) in disneyland. i do say that you have to make reservations about a day before you go. its that popular. its the one inside pirates of the carribean.

Not counting Club 33 a few doors down, right? ;)

Actually, I must agree with Nile, Blue Bayou is probably the best restaurant at Disneyland.

Now if only they would have an Indy restaurant...

And yes, the pinball machine is a great thing...

BTW, Nile, I was reading an article in Disney Magazine the other day, and it seems that the boulder effect where the jeep seems to move backwards on the Indy ride was inspired by a car wash that Tony Baxter went to.

NileQT87

thats one place i havent been to attila...club 33.

ive been everywhere else. darn them for replacing the swiss family robinson treehouse with tarzan.

and they are redoing pirates of the carribean for the new movie (im very scared...im a stickler for the old attraction).

and i for one love the never open sleeping beauty walk through. i love that sucker, and they think it doesnt get enough people going through it. i hate them.

Indy_Girl

i nearly bought an Indy hat, but they seemed just a bit too big for me lol.

every time we go to MGM we see the Indiana Jones stunt show, unfortunately i wont be going to Florida this year but Rome, which is just as good maybe i'll find something good there :)