Got any plans this Thanksgiving?

indifan101

Ahhh... Thanksgiving! The food, the the turkey, (Indy and Temple will agree with me on this one), the FOOTBALL! But this year it's all about hockey for me! I'm off to Indiana (ha, ha) for a hockey tournament! We came in 2nd last year and this year we hope to win the whole package! I think our team is stronger and faster than last year's team. Ahh... hockey and turkey! Great off the ice, and all over the bench when your full! (wink, wink);)

Paden

We're spending the day with my father-in-law's side of the family. Between my wife's grandmother and great aunt, there's always a feast to die for. :cool:

LASTCRUSADER

Well I had my Canadian Thanksgiving last month but I'm heading down to Buffalo for a few days during the American one. Going to catch a Sabres game and a Bills game. Somewhat of a sports weekend I guess.

Wow, two Thanksgivings, LASTCRUSADER? Nice.
What's different (besides the dates :rolleyes: ) about the Canadian Thanksgiving compared to the US one?

I, myself, plan on eating turkey and falling asleep to football...

San Holo

My fiance watches alot of cooking shows, so this I will get to experience the un-holy matrimony of 3 different species of fowl(turkey,duck chicken), stuffed into one another. Turduckin', beer, and football. :p

KDuncan

We were going to have ham like we normally do, but the parents changed their minds and we're gonna have a turkey.

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
temple of john said:
A turkey's anus isn't made to have two birds stuffed into it, only Jay's anus could do that.

Note: This thread now has begun done the path of so many others and let the flaming begin baby!!!

I hope not.
Ow yeah, before I forget.. ToJ; please behave. :rolleyes:

Paden

ToJ, that's a subject you need to elaborate on, in the fashion of a political campaign. You need to make some promises. Let we members and the mods know how The Raven would flourish under your supervision and why you would be the best choice for the position. :D

San Holo

temple of john said:
I haven't had one of those but I am a traditionalist. Don't think I would care for it. I think the turkey and duck would be good but I could do without the chicken stuffed in there. A turkey's anus isn't made to have two birds stuffed into it, only Jay's anus could do that.

All that Jay can stuff in one end is nothing compared to what his sister can fit into the other.:D

tonydelvecchio

temple of john said:
I can only promise that Rae would be my intern and my desk would be 4 feet off the ground.

And a midget stripper, you've just gotta have a two and a-half foot tall stripper carrying around a big "temple of john" sign. And nachos...lots of nachos.:cool:

LASTCRUSADER

Rumpled Fedora said:
Wow, two Thanksgivings, LASTCRUSADER? Nice.
What's different (besides the dates :rolleyes: ) about the Canadian Thanksgiving compared to the US one?

I, myself, plan on eating turkey and falling asleep to football...

I don't think there is any difference other then the date. We eat turkey, drink beer and watch sports.

Indyologist

I'll be having lasagna with my folks at their place. Yawn. I'd rather be in Bolivia or something. My cousins who have $$$$$ are touring England and Ireland for Thanksgiving. Lucky freakin' Ba----ds.