Redwings
Sharks
Flames
Rangers
Canadiens
Sabers
Senators

Johan

your a better judge on that round admittantly. I have no following in those two teams.

Paden

I'm a long standing Stars fan myself. I think it's going to be interesting to see how the playoffs, especially in the Western Conference, unfold. I think Detroit is the team to beat, but a lot could happen between now and the finals.

San Holo

Paden said:
I'm a long standing Stars fan myself. I think it's going to be interesting to see how the playoffs, especially in the Western Conference, unfold. I think Detroit is the team to beat, but a lot could happen between now and the finals.
Yeah, I like the Stars also. They have the team to win this year:whip:

Finn

Staff member
temple of john said:
I really don't see the Flyers going anywhere which is a shame. They should have gotten a decent Goalie when they had the chance. Now, they are screwed.
They have the 2006 olympic hockey tournament's MVP minding their net and you don't think that guy's not even "decent"?

If Philly ends up having problems, they'll be somewhere else than in the goal... of course I wouldn't mind seeing some quality goaltending in the IHWC tournament, the climax of the hockey season on this side of the pool.

Red Wings
Sharks
Flames*
Devils
Stars*
Canadiens*
Sabres
Senators

<small>I wish I'm wrong with the ones I marked with an asterisk.<small>

Johan

Paden said:

I cannot go for any team whos city cannot produce natural ice...Dallas should not have a hockey team, while cities like Winnipeg are without one.

Paden

IndyJohan said:
I cannot go for any team whos city cannot produce natural ice...Dallas should not have a hockey team, while cities like Winnipeg are without one.
Given the fact that you're from Winnipeg, is it safe to say that at least part of this sentiment comes from that move to Phoenix in '96?

LASTCRUSADER

I don't live anywhere near Winnipeg although I am in Canada. But I feel that Winnipeg above any other City in North America deserves to have a hockey team.