What do you look like????

So post 'em, if you found 'em......

If I was concerned with my online 'profile', I wouldn't have the stones to use my REAL NAME on message boards...

I'm not afraid of ANYTHING anyone can 'post' about me

Who else here can say the same?

Ya wanna be a "real man" ToJ? Cowboy up, lad.

Magda

I can say the same.

If someone actually pays enough attention to me to post something about me, then by all means, they have my blessing. It makes for good reading with a bowl of popcorn. And believe me, I have tried googling my name to see if it shows up on a website I don't know about. Sadly... nothing good.

"I was simply making sure you were aware that they are on there"
When my 'uncle-in-law' hosts them, what makes you think I wouldn't know they were online?

KDuncan

ClintonHammond said:
Looks like 'Gozer' there KDUncan!

LOL

I knew it! :p Now I need to find out which of the posters are the gatekeeper and the keymaster..

I try not to make any posts that will create a negative response, Magda. Fortunately, it didn't, but I'm careful on what I say or post, in case I may accidentally break a rule or have someone misunderstand me. (maybe it's the military training)

VP

Moderator Emeritus
netti3.jpg

nojaa_patsaaseen.jpg

DSCF3911.jpg

qwerty

That fedora look realy nice. What is it, Akubra Federation or Adventurebuilt?
By the way what is the size?

VP

Moderator Emeritus
The only Photoshopping I did was cropping, color correction and sharpening. The jacket's a Wested, Authentic Brown Lambskin in the RotLA style. The fedora is an Akubra Federation Regular with a modified bow, size 60 and bashed RotLA style.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Spoiled kid who was lucky to get stocks when he was born. $800 every year with no work. :whip:

Doc Savage

5'11", 225 lbs. Red hair. Green eyes. Something like a fire plug.

And I sound like an eighty-year-old when I stand up. All my joints pop. So much for my career as a ninja. Used to be a pro-wrestler, and the beatings were monstrous.

Doc Savage

temple of john said:
You must be a bruiser at that size. I think you need a nickname...

What about the "Minister of Pain!!" or even "Master-Pastor".
What's funny is I wrestled before I was born again, and my gimmick was the crazy preacher...Reverend Dahmer. Everyone at church gets a kick out of that. I would come out and misquote Bible verses and wag my tongue like Gene Simmons. Who'da thunk it?

Doc Savage

temple of john said:
If you go back to it, you need to tear open the turn buckle and eat the foam while quoting the book of Mark. That would be sweet dude.
As we talked about earlier, I have the body hair...;)
"Then came John the Baptist...gobble, gobble...preaching in the wilderness...gobble, gobble..."
Just as a point of reference, speaking of Mr. Steele, Ms. Elizabeth is buried about 6 miles from where I'm sitting right now.