20-27 years

15-20 years

10-15 years

5-10 years

1-5 years

0-1 year

Or something along those lines....

Dust McAlan

I can safely say 10 years---that would put me at 15, which is close enough to when I really got into Indy.

Although, I have to say, out of my years of fandom, my excitement and hardcoreness has reached an apex these past few weeks.

EvilDevo

This will be my 19th year... Last Crusade was the first movie I remember watching over and over on video when we rented/copied it from Acme video.
I was five.

Mickiana

27 years and still counting (and always will). I was 13 when I saw RotLA on the big screen and I turn 40 on Sunday.

Club Obi Wan

I've been a fan since my dad took me to ROTLA on the big screen. I'll never forget him cracking up in the theater when the monkey salutes Hitler and thats still one of my favorite parts of the movie. :D

Indy fan 235

Indy fan 235 said:
19 years and loving every minute!

In my haste to answer this I actually answered incorrectly. I've been a fan longer than 19 years. First saw the film around 81-82 so I am going on 27 years. 19 years would be for when LC came out, correct?

Sorry about that. I actually feel foolish for making that mistake.

1'm 32, turning 33 next week, and love being an Indy fan.

indyflys_solo

Although my less-than-two-years record makes me blush :)o ), I have all the Indyfan quality and devotion of a since-1981-and-counting hardcore fan. I didn't vote, 'cause I'm not sure where I should have, but I'm a diehard Indy girl and am likely to remain so forever. (y)

Young Indy

Fan since the mid nineties. Was a Star Wars fan first and then at some point I said, "What else has George Lucas done?" Then I watched Indiana Jones and found out that was really cool too!:D

DocWhiskey

^Nice Indy collection. You named your son Harrison? You're pretty much the coolest dad ever. That's really friggen' cool sir. It never crossed my mind to name my future son Indiana, but when that time comes, that WILL be his name. Hahaha. Really awesome.

Kooshmeister

I'm 24 and I've been watching Indiana Jones almost all of my life. First saw Raiders on Betamax. :D

In fact, my mom tells me Raiders was our first home video ever.

Last edited:

tupogirl

Little Indy said:
Been a fan since the beginning and loving every minute of it! This is a clip of me and my family. I'm the one with the Indiana Jones T-shirt on :)

http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=4879944

They only showed a portion of our room however, the other side has Indy stuff as well.

Very cool.Thanks for sharing! Your children are adorable. I would have loved to name one of the boys Henry partly for Indy and partly because every generation in our family has one (for Patrick Henry). It just does not work with our last name.