Indiana Jones and the Sword of the Gathering Clouds(working progress)

muttjones

indy34 said:
Yeah yeah I'm getting there earliest I will start is this holidays:hat:

my holidays must be different to yours because i'm way into them. when do your holidays start?

Oh and make sure you watch ToD again for all the dolly shots of Mola Ram. Definitely use them for your bad guy :D

indy34

muttjones said:
my holidays must be different to yours because i'm way into them. when do your holidays start?

Oh and make sure you watch ToD again for all the dolly shots of Mola Ram. Definitely use them for your bad guy :D

They start next week on thursday but yr10's started last week

indy34

Heres some more I've done some constructive criticism would be good if there's something you don't think is right. and I've found a name for a gang(y)

The next day Indy is walking around the site talking to Marcus while the workers are packing up ?but how can they do this Marcus??
?Well the museum decided the dig wasn?t worth while for them?
? But what about the box??
? Yes but it?s practically worthless maybe if we had what was inside it the museum would continue to fund the dig but??
? Yes I guess I understand?

Cut scene of map, red line and plane from Japan to Connecticut

Indy is teaching in his archaeology class at Marshall collage ? now when Kublai khan sent ships to Japan in 1274AD 200 were destroyed by a fierce storm. What we know is from historical?? the bell rings and the students file out. Marcus is standing at the door ?there?s some one here to see you?
?who??
?He wouldn?t tell me his name or why he was here?
?Were is he??
? He said he would wait for you in the park across the road, but he looks fairly harmless?
? Looks can be deceiving? as he says that Indy pulls his revolver from a draw in the desk. ?Good lord Indy the dean could have you for lunch for having a gun on campus?
?Well you know me Marcus I tend to attract the most hospitable people?
?I see your point but still?

Indy is walking though a park when he walks past a tree with a man leaning on it. The man straightens up and calls ?doctor Jones?
?And who might you be??
?My name is Hayato Kokoro and I need your help?

muttjones

indy34 said:
They start next week on thursday but yr10's started last week

i'm in year 10 so that's why :D

indy34 said:
Heres some more I've done some constructive criticism would be good if there's something you don't think is right. and I've found a name for a gang

The next day Indy is walking around the site talking to Marcus while the workers are packing up “but how can they do this Marcus?”
“Well the museum decided the dig wasn’t worth while for them”
“ But what about the box?”
“ Yes but it’s practically worthless maybe if we had what was inside it the museum would continue to fund the dig but…”
“ Yes I guess I understand”

Cut scene of map, red line and plane from Japan to Connecticut

Indy is teaching in his archaeology class at Marshall collage “ now when Kublai khan sent ships to Japan in 1274AD 200 were destroyed by a fierce storm. What we know is from historical…” the bell rings and the students file out. Marcus is standing at the door “there’s some one here to see you”
”who?”
“He wouldn’t tell me his name or why he was here”
“Were is he?”
“ He said he would wait for you in the park across the road, but he looks fairly harmless”
“ Looks can be deceiving” as he says that Indy pulls his revolver from a draw in the desk. “Good lord Indy the dean could have you for lunch for having a gun on campus”
“Well you know me Marcus I tend to attract the most hospitable people”
“I see your point but still”

Indy is walking though a park when he walks past a tree with a man leaning on it. The man straightens up and calls “doctor Jones”
“And who might you be?”
“My name is Hayato Kokoro and I need your help”

awesome can't wait! how long till you begin filming?

indy34

To be honest I have no idea I would like to start this holidays but for all I know it might not even bet till half way through next year. We'll see what happens but if all goes well this holidays:hat:

indy34

just saying again any suggestions will be much appreciated
:hat:
Indy and Hayato are sitting in Marcus?s office talking to Marcus ?the Kabuki mono are a notorious cult in Japan and from what I?ve heard you and a run in with them your self?
?What do you mean?? Indy gets up ?Those were no bandits in Izumo?
?What did they want with our dig??
?They wanted what was in the box Mr Brody?
Indy puts his fist on the table and looks in Hayato?s eyes ?and what was in the box??
Hayato sighs ? The Yata mirror?
?One of the 3 treasures of the imperial regalia?
??Yes and now Niiro Sendo has the mirror and jewel?
?Wait how do you know he has the jewel??
? Because he used it on the box?

Back at Indy?s house ?Has Hayato got accommodation??
?Yes I?ve set him up with some more than adequate accommodation near the university? Indy is packing his suitcase.
?Good we?re leaving tomorrow ? Indy shuts his suitcase.

Hayato is making his way through an ally way at night when he sees a shadow in the corner of his eye. He cautiously makes his way through the ally way when he sees it again. He walks faster and faster until suddenly man steps out of the shadows and Hayato runs straight into the blade. Hayato drops to the ground and the man walks away leaving Hayato body on the ground ?let this serve as a warning to your friends?

indy34

It's slowly getting there but at the moment I'm lacking the motivation to keep writing
Indy standing out side a building (airport) Marcus walks up and Indy asks him
?Where?s Hayato??
? I don?t know he should be here by now?
? Look Marcus I can?t wait around like this the plane is leaving soon and I have to be on it. Send me telegram once he?s on his way?

Cut scene of map, red line and plane from Connecticut to Japan

If any one has any ideas or suggestions it would be much appreciated:hat: