New James Bond Game "Everything or Nothing" influenced by ET

Dr. HenryJones.jr

I've just watched at EoN-Trailers and said "Great, very fater games!! I like it so very much..."

what did you think this difficult games, if Bond spring into the build out, but I think isn't easy games!!!! *fire,boom,shot,etc...*

00Kevin

Indyfan
best of all:

a hugh advance of ET:

actual actors will feature their voice talents, likeness and cyberscan for the game!!!!!!

Pierce Brosnan...James Bond
Shannon Elizabeth...Serena St. Germaine
Nikolai Diavolo...Willem Dafoe
Richard Kiel...Jaws
Heidi Klum...Katya Nadanova
John Cleese...Q
Dame Judi Dench...M

That's right! No more bond voices that sound nothing like PB, no more terrible said...off....out of pitch lines!

If things go as we hope.......this will be the BEST bond games since GE...perhaps even bigger

sorry.........well, now that we see this new concept of actors in games, do you think they could do this for an Indy Game? I doubt it, but still..........

Dr. HenryJones.jr

Whoooaa, 00Kevin! I knew all the stars, this version is only from US. Damn, I want to like hearing who his voice *§$%§$ german version....*

Finn

Staff member
<small>Kev... don't make me lock this thread. This board is for Indy, not 007, games.</small>

00Kevin

Indyfan
please note that my last post DID ask a question about indy.......if indy could take something from this bond game.........justified ;)

Kumba

Oh, now that I'm posting he'll lock it, hahaha. Ah, 00Kevin, you say there's a good reason it'll take place in the past? Well I did see the train with the Soviet star, so may be.....

00Kevin

Indyfan
yes, that too, also, an article did say:

It was 1962. The Cold War was in full swing. People weren?t doing ?duck and cover? drills much any more ? not because the threat of nuclear war had abated, but because people had finally realized that no amount of hiding under schoolroom furniture was going to save them from a multimegaton air burst.

and a USSR flag is in the BG of a trailor....so I think it will take place in 62 (same year Dr. No came out ;))

Kumba

Hmm, that's very interesting, but they should've modeled Bond after Connery then, for this game.

00Kevin

Indyfan
I agree.....but I also disagree

this game is aimed at kids and teens who have little, or no, knowledge of the old bond films

what is a 12 year old gamer ganna notice:

a game with their favorite action Star, Pierce Brosnan, on the cover?

or a game with some guy he's never seen in his life

they've jumped around with the image enough, no need for another change

boy, am I glad we indy fans don't have to worry about it

Kumba

Yeah, it sure whould be terrible if LEONARDO DICAPRIO were to play Indy, and make all young kids think that the original Indy was played by DiCaprio. :)

Kumba

WEll what did you expect? Of course I'm going to say that! You should've saw it coming a mile ago!

Oh, and for the rest of the world, "you should've saw that coming a kilometer ago!"