Swis collection

Battleflail

Great Stuff! I like the pics of you geared up. (Does your mother know you're posing on the Internet? For Shame..) Seriously, nice collection. I liked the door size poster; did you do that? Very talented if so. :)

oh, yeah i hadnt seen those, want my phone number?, i can take ya on tour through Spain, but whats more important i can take you partyyyyyyy!!! :D ;)

Just kidding

Ps. :p :D :whip: i hit the bullseye!

Last edited:

IAdventurer01

:eek: Woah...

I'm not sure to hate you because you have way more stuff than me, or to love you because you have way more stuff then me. :D

I'm a nice guy, I'll like you. ;)

TommyJohnson

You have a great collection, but where are the Last Crusade and Temple of Doom OSTs? :eek:

Speaking of Indy's music, I have everything available. I have all the videogames soundtracks (The Infernal Machine included), the complete 2CD-Raiders, the complete 2CD-ToD (with very few SFX) and the complete 2CD-Last Crusade (the one with poor sound quality almost everybody have).

In the movie scores, I ripped from DVD the cues that aren't on any of the other bootlegs out there. I also have the source songs in The Last Crusade.

Oh, and you are a nice girl. In some pics, you look like Lara Croft.(like the one you have in the profile) ;)

Last edited:

ElodieJones

Thank you very much !

Yes, I have buy it on ebay.
IAdventurer01 I am happy you choose to like me.
For the music. I have only the first. Because I did not found the other for a good price :eek:

ElodieJones

I have many ohter things now !!!

The Indy shirt
Indyshirt.jpg

The Leather Jacket
Leatherclosed.jpg

Buy withe the website http://www.wested.com/home.html

Me with my gear
Gun2.jpg

L.jpg

All the pictures are here
http://photobucket.com/albums/v18/Indiana.Jones/