Anybody who still thinks Harrisons age is an issue...

Vendetta08

We have a clear winner for best thread of the months!

Haha, oh and Ford looks great. Better than any of you!:p

Adolf Hitler

|ZiR| said:
Eh, he's looking better now than he has in the past couple of years. I'll give him that. And he doesn't look 65, in my opinion. At least, not anymore. His age showed more in Firewall, that's for sure. All that training he did for IJ4 has really paid off.

Still, Ford's got some man-titties now, so I suppose that means we won't be seeing shirtless Indy (à la Temple of Doom) again. I've yet to decide whether this is a good thing or not.
? He has man boobs? You sure about that? Doesn't look like it, albeit that I'v only seen him in a shirt in recent pics.

Katarn07

LOL

OK, usually I say that just to express something as humorous, but some of the comments here made me literally laugh out loud.

I think he looks great in that first picture. Karen Allen looks fantastic as well.

Ska

Shouldn't this thread be in the Spoilers section?

I really wanted to wait until the official movie to see if he had "man boob's" or not.

I mean, at least change the thread title to say something about it. I was just casually browsing the forums, saw a thread about Harrison's age...which seemed harmless and spoil-free enough, and BAM...here's all this talk about Harrison's chest region...which to me is the most important part of the upcoming movie.

Now I don't even have to see KOTCS...thanks a lot!

:mad:

Jedinizar

SKAbatula said:
Shouldn't this thread be in the Spoilers section?

I really wanted to wait until the official movie to see if he had "man boob's" or not.

I mean, at least change the thread title to say something about it. I was just casually browsing the forums, saw a thread about Harrison's age...which seemed harmless and spoil-free enough, and BAM...here's all this talk about Harrison's chest region...which to me is the most important part of the upcoming movie.

Now I don't even have to see KOTCS...thanks a lot!

:mad:

:confused: I hope u are joking

Kingsley

Smiling makes young!
Seriously, he looks pretty natural in that interview, and looks very good... what was he trying to do with earrings, beards and strange haircuts in the last years?

deckard24

Kingsley, I agree he was trying too hard for a while there to look younger. He rocked this current look in the 70's, 80's 90's, and now, and it always has been his best. He looks great right now, better then I can remember in a long time.

This thread is hilarious, but I'd bet money Ford is in better shpae at 65 than the majority of posters on The Raven. Not to mention, Ford's moobs are tiny in comparison to the Guvanahh!

indyfan85

I thought harrison looked fine in Firewall. On the set of Indiana Jones 4 he looked even better, I think he has alot of charisma even at 65.

Ska

:D

Yeah it was definitely a joke!

What really makes me laugh is that there's all this stuff we could be talking about for Indy IV...and what do we chose...?

I mean, really, Indy IV is coming to theaters in less than 8 months! Seriously think about that...I mean, wow.

Sure it may sound cheesy, but I've (we've) been waiting for this since 1989 after LC.

The last thing (and I actually mean THE last thing) that I care about is Harrison Ford's chest.

"Indy IV is coming to theaters in less than 8 months! Seriously think about that..."

I have... and I find very little reason to get very excited at all....

Ska

3,000 posts on an Indy message board, and you aren't excited?

I assume that anyone who regularly posts on this message board is OBSESSED with anything Indy...as I am.

My friends and I have made fan films.

I go along with my wife and her family to yard sales and flea markets JUST to find old Indy-related items and memoribilia.

I couldn't even tell you how many times I've watched the movies (and Young Indy series).

Indy got me so into the adventure genre that I've seen just about every movie that has someone wearing khaki's.

There have only been 3 times in history that Indiana Jones has been in theater. This coming May will make 4. And despite the rumors, it will probably be the last time. Since I've never seen an Indy movie in a theater (I was 3 months old when Raiders came out...and only jumped on the Indy wagon when LC was on VHS), this is a once in a lifetime event for me.

If that's something I shouldn't be excited for, then I don't know what is.

Adolf Hitler

SKAbatula said:
If that's something I shouldn't be excited for, then I don't know what is.

The prospect of getting a life maybe? Hell, I'm a fan and although I'm not a big collector I do own an Herbert Johnson Poet. But, as much as I am looking forward to a couple of hours in the cinema next May, it is, at the end of the day, only a f*cking movie. I mean is there nothing more important for you to get excited about? Your career, children, family, wife??

oki9Sedo

commontone said:
Unless you saw Harrison topless, there's no way of knowing if those are authentic man-boobs or just muscular pecs.

You obviously haven't touched a weight in your life, commontone. I'm an avid weightlifter and studied anatomy for two years as part of my college course, and can tell you those are not muscular pecs, they're man boobs.

commontone

oki9Sedo said:
You obviously haven't touched a weight in your life, commontone. I'm an avid weightlifter and studied anatomy for two years as part of my college course, and can tell you those are not muscular pecs, they're man boobs.

I've lifted weights before, but I'm more the runner type.

Of course you studied anatomy. Good thing, 'cause it lends you much credibility.

oki9Sedo

commontone said:

Its quite obvious that those are man boobs. You can tell by the shape.

Of course you studied anatomy. Good thing, 'cause it lends you much credibility.

Sarcasm comes across very well on print.

loganbush

Quote:
Originally Posted by commontone

Its quite obvious that those are man boobs. You can tell by the shape.

There's not only fat there, the muscles make them bigger. I did football and those are just 30 year old pecs with a little extra fat. He sure as heck doesn't have moobs now.

oki9Sedo

loganbush said:
There's not only fat there, muscle make them bigger. I did football and those are just 30 year old pecs.

Well of course there's both there, but my point is anyone who says "Wow, look how buff his pecs are!" would be disappointed if they felt them.