Raiders Suitcase?

IndyJoey

We all know when Marcus went to Indy's house to tell him he can go after the ark right? Remember how Indy then went and got out his suitcase and started packing? Im trying to figure out what that suitcase was, and where i can get one.... Do any of you have an idea of what it is, and where i can buy one? Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thanks.

IndyJoey

No one knows anything? I knew it was unlikely, due to it being such a small item, that is in general irrelevant... but i was hoping that someone knew something... oh well...

indyclone25

you might want to see the making of indiana jones book and see if they info about it in there ? i havent heard much about the suitcase .

Djd1

All I'd say us keep checking eBay and local junk shops for vintage suitcases. They tend to sell for quite high prices on eBay though. Hopefully the Bluray release of raiders will give us a better look at the suitcase

IndyJoey

Ok, i'll try that, but honestly, it looked somewhat like a plain leather briefcase, but with the insides changed around...