These people on this forum think Indy and Irina make an ideal couple

XanaduEli

Willie said:
LOL I think I'm in good company.

I could live with Indy+Elsa too. ;) I just don't like Indy + Irina pairing. No offense intended. ;)

none taken, after all, we are entitled to our own opinions

Meerkat

I've actually considered all three- IndyMarion, IndyElsa and IndyWillie.

Marion's too feisty and Elsa slept with Indy's dad. Plus she's a little too soft for an adventurer like him. As for Willie? No. Just?no. Let's face it peoples, Irina Spalko is the best possible match for Indy.:whip:

XanaduEli

Good point there, i never really thought of that

In my opinion Willie was just too Ghastly, screaming all the time and stuff, she would never be able to go on adventures.

Elsa I could put up with, aside from the fact that she slept with henry senior

But i have never really liked Marion, i am not too awfully sure why

Irina is a very dominant person(a lot like me *chuckles*), its about time Indy had a wife who was strict with him instead of head over heels in love.

Last edited:

IAdventurer01

Honestly, the only two I considered for Indy were Marion and Sophia. Though, arguably they are also the closest in personality. Well, I suppose I also had to consider Dierdre. Oh, how the extended universe mixes things up. ;)

But, Indy and Spalko - I just don't see it happening. Although the movie did not portray her as a character you actually hated, she's still a bad cookie. Not to mention that at this point in time in his life, Indy seems for more interested in finding good, stable relationships than lost artifacts. I doubt Spalko feels the same, and that would lead to some (in my opinion) insurmountable between the two if they stopped being enemies and become ... lovers. :sick:

Meerkat

IAdventurer01 said:
But, Indy and Spalko - I just don't see it happening. Although the movie did not portray her as a character you actually hated, she's still a bad cookie. Not to mention that at this point in time in his life, Indy seems for more interested in finding good, stable relationships than lost artifacts. I doubt Spalko feels the same, and that would lead to some (in my opinion) insurmountable between the two if they stopped being enemies and become ... lovers. :sick:

Well, there was definitely some chemistry between the two of them in KOTCS?

XanaduEli

Meerkat said:
Well, there was definitely some chemistry between the two of them in KOTCS

Oh definatley, need to show everyone the lists of

101 Reasons Why Indy and Irina make a Good Match
and
101 Signs Indy and Irina Like Each Other

they convinced my Older brother Arran, who was very against the idea at first ;)

XanaduEli

ok I have decided (as soon as i get round to it) to make an Indy+Irina fanvid

does anybody have any ideas on songs?

Robyn

Willie said:
I also disagree with the website's message. What were they thinking?? :rolleyes:
Now a "indymarion" site I could agree with! ;)

There IS an Indy/Marion site.

http://sites.google.com/site/jonesandravenwood/home

Thought I was gone? Sorry Indy/Irina lovers, I'm still here... ;)

seein%20stars.jpg

Robyn

XanaduMel said:
:eek: Us Indy+Irina fans have competition on our hands. Now where are the torches and pitchforks....

Try if you will to fight me, but I warn you, you're dealing with a veteran Indy/Marion fan. :gun:

XanaduEli

Robyn said:
Try if you will to fight me, but I warn you, you're dealing with a veteran Indy/Marion fan. :gun:

Very well....But I must warn you..I am not a girl to give up easily, for standing up against her beliefs. :whip:

And I can fence, shoot and Have been taught martial arts by my brother Arran...XD

Last edited:

Robyn

XanaduMel said:
Very well....But I must warn you..I am not a girl to give up easily, for standing up against her beliefs. :whip:

And I can fence, shoot and Have been taught martial arts by my brother Arran...XD

Well don't worry too much, I don't have time to post very often these days... So you'll be safe most of the time. :p

XanaduEli

Robyn said:
Well don't worry too much, I don't have time to post very often these days... So you'll be safe most of the time. :p

I may not post as often as I have been...With Summer over now and the schools open again.

Meerkat

Robyn said:
My friends say I fight like a rabid kitty cat. *growls menacingly*:p

Agent Crab said:
If someone wrote troll fiction of I ndy and Irina, I would not be surpised.
Anyone who does is a disgrace to the fandom!:dead: The awesomeness of IndyxIrina shall not be used in vain.

And I think it should be IrinaxIndy, not IndyxIrina?in most fandoms the dominant one of the pairing is listed first.:p

Agent Crab

Meerkat said:
My friends say I fight like a rabid kitty cat. *growls menacingly*:p

Anyone who does is a disgrace to the fandom!:dead: The awesomeness of IndyxIrina shall not be used in vain.

And I think it should be IrinaxIndy, not IndyxIrina…in most fandoms the dominant one of the pairing is listed first.:p

It's only a disgrace if you take it seriously.

EDIT:

Someone did make a troll fic.

Last edited:

Perhilion

I always thought Indy and Spalko had some sort of spark. Under different circumstances, at the very least a sort of mentor-student thing.

XanaduEli

I have been stuck for song ideas for quite a while now for an IrinaxIndy fanvid,
and I had an amazing suggestion from my good friend Amber on Friday on the bus home from school.

She told me to use one of my favourite songs "Hungry eyes", because the movie revolves around looking into eyes, Examples being, Irina reading Indy's mind and Indy looking into the skull.

What do you think?

Montana Smith

XanaduMel said:
I have been stuck for song ideas for quite a while now for an IrinaxIndy fanvid,
and I had an amazing suggestion from my good friend Amber on Friday on the bus home from school.

She told me to use one of my favourite songs "Hungry eyes", because the movie revolves around looking into eyes, Examples being, Irina reading Indy's mind and Indy looking into the skull.

What do you think?

Bring Me To Life, by Evanescence?

"How can you see into my eyes like open doors
Leading you down into my core
Where I've become so numb
without a soul
my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold
Until you find it there and lead it back home

( Wake me up ) wake me up inside
( I can't wake up ) wake me up inside
(Save me ) call my name and save me from the dark
( Wake me up ) bid my blood to run
( I can't wake up ) before i come undone
( Save me ) save me from the nothing I've become

Now that I know what I'm without
You can't just leave me
Breathe into me and make me real
Bring me to life

Bring me to life
I've been living a lie
There's nothing inside
Bring me to life

Frozen inside without your touch
Without your love darling
Only you are the Life among the dead

All this time I can't believe I couldn't see
Kept in the dark but you were there in front of me
I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems
Got to open my eyes to everything
Without a thought without a voice without a soul
Don't let me die here
There must be something more
Bring me to life

Bring me to life
I've been living a lie
There's nothing inside
Bring me to life"

[Yeah, living a lie with Marion and Mutt!]

XanaduEli

I have actually only just recently used that song for a request in my fan video for the trilogy.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H_9_x-o9tIA?fs=1&hl=en_GB&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H_9_x-o9tIA?fs=1&hl=en_GB&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

I may just use this song again though, if I cannot find anything else to use.

I may also make a separate IrinaxIndy channel.