Which would you choose?

Which would it be?

• Total voters

michael

$2 Million and you can never watch anything Indiana Jones related ever again, not even listen to the music. And your memories of Indy will be faint, not totally gone, but you barely remember.

or

You'd rather keep Indy in your life.

$1 million didn't seem enough while making this thread.

Edit: if the consensus is "No" maybe a mod can eventually edit the amount of money...$2 million is a lot of money though.

The Drifter

As much as I like Indiana Jones, I would gladly take the two-million dollars. There could be so much I could do with that amount of money!

Dr. Wolfwood

Indeed, 2 million (even in dollars) would be enough for me to never have to go to work again (at least for the money). So I'd have to choose the money, thank you!

I trust it is in the mail already? :hat:

Agent Z

Yeah, make it three in a row..and I really could use the money.

Give up Indy though? No way, never!
33.gif

Indy Byrd

I too could use the money, but the answer is a huge NO WAY MAN!!

To give up Indy for me is like not even plauseable. I've been a Indy fan since I was 6 years old and I'll be 28 this September. He's been in my life more than anyone except family.

Money comes and money goes.....but Indiana....Indiana is FOREVER!!! :whip:

|ZiR|

Two million dollar, make you holla.

Gotta go with the cash, man. What can I say? I am a material girl living in a material world.

RaideroftheArk

Keep the money....there's no set of movies that could even come close. Besides...I'd just want to spend the 2 million on Indy stuff anyway...since I couldn't, what would be the point?

Hawkeye

This one's easy: I'm taking the money! Indiana Jones is, while really awesome, just a character in books, TV, and movies. 2 million bucks can buy me all kinds of stuff. It can put me through college, buy me a house, and even pay for my future DeLorean.

Coronado

I'd have the money and then use it to take out the guy paying :gun: What sort of mad b*stard would pay millions to rid the world of Indy? THAT'S JUST EVIL! :mad:

But yeah, I'd take his money first ;)

-Coronado

muttjones

i'd take the money but request a six month time period to immerse my self in every thing indy before giving it up.

and didnt you say that you would have a faint memory of it? well that's enough for me if i get 2million.

kongisking

I'll take the money and then force myself to re-watch all four Indy flicks, thus becoming a die-hard nutcase fan all over again! HA! How's THAT for a loophole? Mwahahaha!

Agent Z

kongisking said:
I'll take the money and then force myself to re-watch all four Indy flicks, thus becoming a die-hard nutcase fan all over again! HA! How's THAT for a loophole? Mwahahaha!

It's not a loophole: It's totally disregarding the rules put in place to begin with. "Cheating" the old-timers used to call it, I believe.

Errex

The 2 million would be fine by me.

I will always have the memories from the films, and truth be told, remembrance makes even the cheeziest flick into a true work of art.

Oh, and I still would have the Mummy flicks to keep me amused....:dead:

indyclone25

you could keep the money i even hope that when my mom ( who lives in texas ) sends me the indiana jones lottery ticket , i hope i win the leather jacket .. but if i win the money i guess i could but the leather jacket --- but knowing my luck i won't win either .

indyclone25

indyclone25 said:
you could keep the money i even hope that when my mom ( who lives in texas ) sends me the indiana jones lottery ticket , i hope i win the leather jacket .. but if i win the money i guess i could but the leather jacket --- but knowing my luck i won't win either .

well i just won the leather jacket !!!! from ebay that is --- but it is a indy jacket from the florida lottery --- can't wait to get that next week