What offends you?

IndysGal41

Anything that offends you in general?
For me is rumors on people that already judge you thinking something your not.People here thinking i have two accounts pertending to be both a man and woman.:mad:
well im a girl just so you know.

and i dislike people who are dishonest or lie too.

how about you guys?

IJ_KELLER

Interesting thread!

The two things that offend me the most are racists, and people who disrespects other peoples beliefs.

No Ticket

Not much offends me that doesn't directly relate to me. For example, personal attacks of my character (saying I'm the type of person to do **** when I think you should know me better) would offend me.

Making fun of religion doesn't offend me really. I mean, if God exists I'm pretty sure he has a sense of humor. I mean, he would technically have invented it right?

Deckard

People who lie and think they are actually getting away with it. I usually call them out and embarrass them in front of as many people as I can so others know they lie.

Hawkeye said:
Random people telling me KISS sucks.

Well they do.

And it takes a good effort to offend me. I'm not squeamish... but racism tends to boil my blood.

But really? Eh... I don't get really "offended" by anything.

Mike00spy

Deckard said:
People who lie and think they are actually getting away with it. I usually call them out and embarrass them in front of as many people as I can so others know they lie.

Ditto. This seems to happen way too often in politics... take the current election for example.

Indy~Annie

oh dear....i think i could last all day.:p

people saying my cat is evil cause its siamese and they heard they try killing baby's!! (if u think that....its cause they think there keeping the baby warm and they 1 in a million smother them by laying on there faces...) wooo good thing i got that one out.:D

lol i like this thread!!

oh..and people telling me i cant do something (dance,sing,act...) cause im not no good at it.:(

my mom says i should just be a nurse....! ahhhh!!! i cant stand being at a hospital!!! ..............uh.......

Last edited by a moderator:

The Drifter

Indy~Annie said:
oh dear....i think i could last all day.:p

people saying my cat is evil cause its siamese and they heard they try killing baby's!! (if u think that....its cause they think there keeping the baby warm and they 1 in a million smother them by laying on there faces...) wooo good thing i got that one out.:D

lol i like this thread!!

The siamese cats in Lady and the Tramp do not help that myth. lol

indy34

People who light up there cigarettes and smoke right outside the door of the mall or other places like that so that when you walk out the door you get that whiff of foul stench:mad: Well thats pretty much the main thing that offends me.

The_Raiders

When people say things about my Christian beleifs or my fiance, thatswhere I absolutly get offended, besideds that almost notihng offends me unless its a direct attack on my charactor or somethign againts people I know.

The Drifter

Seriously, this is what offends me.
Bashing my Lord and Savior, and bashing my wife and kids. Please, feel free to say ANYTHING about Lonsome_Drifter, but please leave my wife, kids, and my Lord out of it.

Gear

indy34 said:
People who light up there cigarettes and smoke right outside the door of the mall or other places like that so that when you walk out the door you get that whiff of foul stench:mad: Well thats pretty much the main thing that offends me.

Now I'd beg to differ.

Cloves smell wonderful.

[No. This wasn't posted to make you believe I smoke. I don't feel comfortable supporting the Tobacco Industry. It is ludacris that it is illegal for one to grow tobacco but yet you may privately brew beer. The Tobacco Industry is just as sleazy, greedy, and back handed as the Oil Industry. If I choose to pleasure myself with tobacco I would rather do so unlawfully than give the Industry the satisfaction of having my money.

In a sort sentence, an Industry screwing us over offends me.]

Gustav

I've never been a smoker of cigarettes, but for some reason it annoys me when other people make such a big deal out of someone smoking near them. If they have asthma I understand. If it's inside I understand unless you're in one of the few remaining buildings with a smoking area. But outside? How can that be the one thing that offends you? You're probably just going to keep walking and you might get one good whiff of that smoke and then it's over. By the way, they're probably standing by the door because that's usually where the ashtray is.

No offense.

One thing that offends me is the person that hires me to work for them expecting me to kiss their ass. Then when they realize it isn't going to happen, they give me the work that nobody wants. Meanwhile there's that annoying co-worker whose lips are permanently suctioned to the boss' ass and the boss just loves that. While I'm actually doing honest work, I can see them over there laughing and gossiping, the favorite little brown-nosed yesman and the self-righteous ego-maniac drunk with power, which is pathetic when you consider what little power that is. Every time the ass- kisser does something seemingly productive it runs to the boss to tell about it and finds some way to make it clear once more that they admire the boss for putting up with so much. "I don't know how you do it". I can't respect people like this. These are the same people who like to donate to charities but only when someone is watching. They're almost everywhere you go and they are disgusting to the point of being offensive. Just typing this made me throw up a little.

Gear

^ A good friend once told me just to be comfortable in your own skin.

Sometimes we're hypocrites ourselves--we're human.

But yes, phonies and posers annoy me.