Marion, Willie or Elsa?

Choose, but choose wisely

• Total voters
Seems I'm one of the few people who likes Willie, uh? I know she screams really much, but I guess it is normal if you think of the situations she's involved in. She is an ordinary girl, not a sort of superheroine.
Among the three, she is the sweetest. But she also has a strong personality.

And... ehr... I think she is really, really beautiful. :eek: Even much more than Elsa in my opinion.

Professor Jones

The Stranger said:
Seems I'm one of the few people who likes Willie, uh? I know she screams really much, but I guess it is normal if you think of the situations she's involved in. She is an ordinary girl, not a sort of superheroine.
Among the three, she is the sweetest. But she also has a strong personality.

And... ehr... I think she is really, really beautiful. :eek: Even much more than Elsa in my opinion.

I AGREEE!!! Finally a Wille-fan! I adore Willie Scott with every part of my soul! (y) She's the most feminine and the most enchanting Indy-girl, and as you say her character is quite realistic.

She's the most sexy, far way smoother and tender than the hard-faced Elsa or Marion. And I agree: strong personality too.

She also can sing very well! ;)

chapter11

Professor Jones said:
Willie is the most sexy, far way smoother and tender than the hard-faced Elsa or Marion. And I agree: strong personality too.

Spielburg certainly agrees with you! :hat:

Niteshade007

Really? All the pictures I've seen of her look pretty natural. I used to think that Willie was the prettiest, but I am now leaning more towards Elsa now.

otto rahn

I voted for Marion but, in defence of Willie, she is the one who "grows" most in the course of the movie. In the early scenes in the jungle she seems scared of EVERYTHING, but later in the mine with the Thugs she defends herself pretty bravely for someone who (I assume) had no experience in fighting. I like the way that she becomes more courageous as the film goes on.

sunshinestate1992

Willie
I think its okay for her too whine

she was put through the worst.

willie
the banter through her and short round is just funny and so is her whining.

sunshinestate1992

Professor Jones said:
I AGREEE!!! Finally a Wille-fan! I adore Willie Scott with every part of my soul! (y) She's the most feminine and the most enchanting Indy-girl, and as you say her character is quite realistic.

She's the most sexy, far way smoother and tender than the hard-faced Elsa or Marion. And I agree: strong personality too.

She also can sing very well! ;)
Exactly

the best indy girl

OhioJones

1173554150_derniere_croisade_l__allemande.jpg

Elsa all the way. I mean...look at her ^

Niteshade007

metalinvader said:
But that's a picture of Marion.
Not that I'm complaining...It's a damn fine picture!(y)
Bravo Gruber!

He was making a joke. His idea of humor.

I haven't seen that picture of Elsa before though.