Another new hat on its way. I think this may become a problem...

Hi all, had a few drinks last night and woke up to a "thank you for you order" confirmation email from Advintage for my newly ordered SOC beaver Fedora....

And I couldnt be happier.... doesnt look like it'll be here before Christmas but its something to look forward to... Woohoo.....

Drones33

Definitely woohoo. I've been toying with the idea of investing in the AdVintage SOC for ages, but haven't as yet. I'll be very interested to see some pics of yours when it arrives (y)

Drones33

doppelganger said:
Hi all, had a few drinks last night and woke up to a "thank you for you order" confirmation email from Advintage for my newly ordered SOC beaver Fedora....

And I couldnt be happier.... doesnt look like it'll be here before Christmas but its something to look forward to... Woohoo.....

Any signs of your new S.O.C yet...?:hat:

Not as yet, estimate for delivery is another 2 weeks..... but something else arrived this morning which I am over the moon with. Write up to follow shortly....(y)

Well...... it arrived a while ago but....

I'm just not sure about the bash. I know its supposed to be off centre.... but this is REALLY off centre.

I may have to attempt a rebash. I'll get some pics later today and get some opinions first.

Soooo here it is, it just looks off to me.

Opinions please.....

Here it is placed next to my old faithful....

This really shows how offset it is....

From the inside you can see the rear seam and its about an inch and a quarter away from the bash....

Drones33

Great colour, but you're right you can certainly see the turn and the dip over the right eye. Not sure if it's too much of a turn though... If you have the pinch lined up with the bridge of your nose is the bow between your ear and eye, or is it over the eye?

Last edited: