do you guys get annoyed when........

acsgrlie

Yeah I see what you're saying. I get like that with certain bands too- who you love before they make it big and then everyone else is in love with them too. But they only know their hit single of course :rolleyes:

I guess I'm more of a casual Indy fan, but I've been watching them since I was about 5 or 6. I've never been a part of the anticipation that comes before an Indy movie release though, so I guess I'm becoming more hardcore as the movie gets closer.

lucy

Nurhachi1991 said:
Yeah Herr I would agree with you

I guess the reason why I get annoyed is because Indy has always been my thing since I was very young. I have great memories of pretending to be Indy in my backyard with my dog and swinging from trees and even breaking my wrist once in the process I have always looked at Indy as a hero as a person I would like to be when I got older. I just dislike when people claim to be a fan less than two weeks of the films release.

I hear you nurhachi. Being born in 1981 indy has always been a part of my life. Now I wouldnt say that Im a fan like some of you guys here but I sure love it more than the regular joes (I was at a party on saturday night and i kept slying off to watch last crusade in the midst of the madness on my own ) but its like when LOTR came out I have been a massive fan of those books my entire life and all of a sudden everyone was an expert. it really annoyed me but then you have to realise that the thing you really love and hold dear is touching a wider audience. The new indy film will expose a whole new generation to the greatest film hero ever and in essence that cant be a bad thing.

crowmagnumman

I consider myself a "hardcore fan" of Indiana Jones if there ever was one. Saw Temple of Doom for the first time in 2001 at the age of 13, and from then on I was a huge fan. Ran around my creek and forest with my Indy gear, avoiding booby traps set up by my brother. Sometimes I made Indy fan films too. Read a few books. Wrote some fan-fiction. Played a few games, Emperor's Tomb over and over again. I would really be bothered by someone who claimed to be a huge fan who doesn't really care.

sarah navarro

~KAT~ said:
Well, I just recently saw this movie... *feels ashamed...*
Well good for you congratulations!(y)
Your on your way there,dont feel bad it doesnt matter at least youve seen them:p :D

unlike some people who dont know what there missing(n) boooo!

robweiner8

This has been pissing me off so much recently!!! People don't understand what Indy is to me, is to US. I've been wearing my fedora more than usual recently and everytime someone comes up to me and says 'OMG I'm so excited for the new Indy. Shia is so hot!' and it makes me pretty mad... its kinda hard to explain but clearly we all know the feeling

Nurhachi1991

Oh im getting it pretty bad............ This kid will not stop quoting the movies its ******* annoying i swear to god if he goes " Asps very scary you go first" im going to punch him in the face. That is not even the right line!!! It's dangerousnot scary

IndySeven

Ok, my classes are gone Indy crazy!

I'm in 10th grade, and the average 10th grader usually isn't crazy about Indy.
But yesterday morning everyone was telling me how they watched the Indiana Jones movie marathon on USA Network. My classmates don't really look like the type that would watch Indy, but, I guess they're just fair-weather Indy fans!:)

Also, everyone in my class is saying that they're going to watch KOTCS next week. They seem pretty excited!

But, I still can't stand the kids that keep coming up to me and asking me all about Indy! They think that I'm Mr. Kid-Who's-Obessesed-with-all-things-Indy. But, I answer their questions anyway.:)

IndySeven

Agent Spalko said:
I work with someone who has never seen any of the Indy films. When they told me that I suddenly felt OLD.

A girl in my class says that she's never seen an Indy film too. I was pretty shocked! How could someone over the age of 13 never see an Indy film?:confused:

But, then again, I'm an obsessed Indyfan.:)

sarah navarro

IndySeven said:
But, I still can't stand the kids that keep coming up to me and asking me all about Indy! They think that I'm Mr. Kid-Who's-Obessesed-with-all-things-Indy. But, I answer their questions anyway.:)
Happens to me all the time;)
i have the same problem,i dont even talk about indy at school because someone will tell me im crazy.But now i have kids coming to me and asking me questionas all the time...i guess they know im the indy obsessed kid too eventhough i try not to show it.:p

Nurhachi1991

raiders_59.jpg

Indy: Fairweather fans.............. why did it have to be Fairweather fans?

fairweather.jpg

Sallah: Bandwagoners very dangerous............. You go first.

robweiner8

sarah navarro said:
i have the same problem,i dont even talk about indy at school because someone will tell me im crazy.But now i have kids coming to me and asking me questionas all the time...i guess they know im the indy obsessed kid too eventhough i try not to show it.:p
This is great! Two other people in my exact situation

Nurhachi1991

sarah navarro said:

Dang to bad you don't go to my school.