Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings

wolfgang

This has probably been discussed in this 107 pages thread, but is the Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine game going to be unlockable on this game?? I know Fate of Atlantis is....but I was sut wondering if Infernal Machine is as well!

They would have made Infernal Machine an unlockable, but they didn't want to make it that easy for people to compare the graphics and see that IM's are better.

Zing!

DocWhiskey

robisindy said:
They would have made Infernal Machine an unlockable, but they didn't want to make it that easy for people to compare the graphics and see that IM's are better.

Zing!

Hi-ohhhhhhh!

RONDC20

Does anyone have any information on the game's musical score? I really liked the score for Emperor's Tomb. Clint Bajakian did a great job on it. He made great use of The Raider's March and used it enough times to satisfy while still having plenty of original themes such as the Mei Ying/Love Theme, The Black Dragon Triad Theme and His own Nazi March adding to the great ones Williams did for Raiders and Last Crusade.

I personally would love it if he came back to score this game. If not him then Mark Griskey who did the original score for The Force Unleashed.

I just want a good original musical score, with plenty of use of The Raider's March. I hope they don't just rehash, edit and butcher the movie scores to make them fit into the game.

I hate when Lucasarts does this with Star Wars games. You are in a Star Destroyer shooting Stormtroopers and suddenly the music plays Jabba The Hutt's theme or the Ewok theme or whatever. It just takes you out of the game and makes no sense.

This is one of the reasons I hated the EP3 Game.

Does anyone know who will be voicing Indy? I really hope it's that guy from Frank TV.

RONDC20 said:
Does anyone have any information on the game's musical score? I really liked the score for Emperor's Tomb. Clint Bajakian did a great job on it. He made great use of The Raider's March and used it enough times to satisfy while still having plenty of original themes such as the Mei Ying/Love Theme, The Black Dragon Triad Theme and His own Nazi March adding to the great ones Williams did for Raiders and Last Crusade.

I personally would love it if he came back to score this game. If not him then Mark Griskey who did the original score for The Force Unleashed.

I just want a good original musical score, with plenty of use of The Raider's March. I hope they don't just rehash, edit and butcher the movie scores to make them fit into the game.

I hate when Lucasarts does this with Star Wars games. You are in a Star Destroyer shooting Stormtroopers and suddenly the music plays Jabba The Hutt's theme or the Ewok theme or whatever. It just takes you out of the game and makes no sense.

Does anyone know who will be voicing Indy? I really hope it's that guy from Frank TV.

Unfortunately, as far as I've seen, nothing has really been revealed about either of these questions. It seems like I did read that the game would feature an original score, but I can't remember where I saw that. I know it didn't reveal who composed the score.

Both the subject of who voices Indy and who composed the score were brought up in a q&a thread on the Lucasarts forum and the rep said he'd "find out." That was a few weeks ago, and no word yet.

Maybe someone else has some info on this?

Morning Bell

RONDC20 said:

I liked how the trailer used Grave Robbers and other bits of music from the films, so I'm hoping those will find their way into the game. I agree that Clint Bajakian did a solid job with ET and I wouldn't mind seeing him brought back if they don't go with more of Williams' music.

Nurhachi1991

RONDC20 said:

Maybe if Lucas Arts did not make so many damn Star Wars games they would not have that problem.

Snakes

Did The Force Unleashed have an original score? I thought it just used tracks from the films, but I could be wrong. I tried playing ET with the soundtracks from TOD and LC and it really added a lot to "authenticity" of it. I agree that the original score from ET was quite good though.

The Tingler

Snakes said:
Did The Force Unleashed have an original score? I thought it just used tracks from the films, but I could be wrong. I tried playing ET with the soundtracks from TOD and LC and it really added a lot to "authenticity" of it. I agree that the original score from ET was quite good though.

TFU was half original, half from the films, which I what I expect will happen this time. As for who's doing it, no idea, although Mark Griskey's a possibility (he did TFU didn't he? Can't remember).

As for Indy's voice, I expect it will be David Esch again. I think that's his voice in the trailer...

Dr. HenryJones.jr

Hakenkreuz and armbands are banned by the politics our plans, today is the future new things, we want not seen in the past since the horribles battle wars.

This game was really banned for anywhere: bloody, german motive, half-cut body. Always we must to remember, killing by the shoot, etc...:dead:

I know, we want that without mistake screen: german motive, I have no glue, about the DVDs without Armbands. But old DVDs or videotape are here.(n)

tocksic

Dr. HenryJones.jr said:
Hakenkreuz and armbands are banned by the politics our plans, today is the future new things, we want not seen in the past since the horribles battle wars.

This game was really banned for anywhere: bloody, german motive, half-cut body. Always we must to remember, killing by the shoot, etc...:dead:

I know, we want that without mistake screen: german motive, I have no glue, about the DVDs without Armbands. But old DVDs or videotape are here.(n)

... I don't want to sound rude, but ... WHAT? :confused:

DocWhiskey

tocksic said:
They've canceled the remaining versions. It's only coming out for cellphones now. Somewhen in 2010.

I heard that the only way they could fit the game onto the cellphone was to remove some of Indy's gear to free up memory. So they listened to the fans and added on the satchel but took away the fedora.

tocksic

New screenshot released of cell-version!

Indy fights a giant snake! Scary!

snake-game-nokia.jpg